PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 06:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/Supersonic 4G. Rom: MIUI 1.4.8, SavZenCFS
Carrier: Sprint

augozageek is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Regarding me tp2=poo thread...

I didn't mean to offend. I meant no disrespect. I love this fourm, because people are so friendly and respectful. It's hard to find that on the internet now days...Yeah I made a douche of myself, but I promise I'm not haha and I'm sure absolutely nobody knows what I'm talking about. Peace.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Regarding me tp2=poo thread...

I wouldn't worry about it, I am sure I have put my foot in my mouth several times. But a lot of folks here are very forgiving.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:03 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

I give you credit dude, you realize what's up and some of us know whatcha talkin bout...good luck and stay around. If you need anything we are here to help each other whether you move to the Evo, Iphone or whatever...it is all good my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by augozageek View Post
I didn't mean to offend. I meant no disrespect. I love this fourm, because people are so friendly and respectful. It's hard to find that on the internet now days...Yeah I made a douche of myself, but I promise I'm not haha and I'm sure absolutely nobody knows what I'm talking about. Peace.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
I give you credit dude, you realize what's up and some of us know whatcha talkin bout...good luck and stay around. If you need anything we are here to help each other whether you move to the Evo, Iphone or whatever...it is all good my friend.
+1

We all blow it sometimes. as stated above, most ppl here are pretty forgiving. lifes to short to hold a grudge. hope you enjoy whatever phone you end up getting, and hope to see you 'round the forums!

Kliptik
Old 06-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

it takes a big person to admit when they made a opps, props to you.

Old 06-11-2010, 10:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

My hats off to you for admitting it bro, no harm no foul, and there was some pretty funny pics in that thread so it wasn't a complete waste!!
Old 06-11-2010, 10:48 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i couldn't get the famous "in before the thread gets shut down" statement...thread got closed the same time i was trying to post...LOL. but to the OP...i guess it was just one of them days.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 06-11-2010, 11:59 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

It's alright, every one has them days... nomesayin?

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 06-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible & HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

QMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to QMeli907 Send a message via Yahoo to QMeli907

Glad to see this thread. Takes some courage to post that. All good from here on out

Don't click me
Old 06-12-2010, 12:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/Supersonic 4G. Rom: MIUI 1.4.8, SavZenCFS
Threadstarter

augozageek is becoming a great contributor

awesome. thanks people.