PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Limen123 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PocketGBA?

Okay, so I've got my ROM(I own my games that I dl, my GBA broke), and I got it running. At first, the screen was rotated the wrong way, but there were options to change that. The only problem I have right now are the buttons. Every video I see with PocketGBA has the controls on the screen. Mine doesn't show anything but the game. Anyone know how to fix this? When I try playing in landscape mode with the keyboard out, it never works..
Old 06-08-2010, 01:43 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: PocketGBA?

Isn't it in the controls menu..??

Old 06-08-2010, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

usually any emulator i am running, i have to change the emu screen orientation to landscape (sometimes east) and run the program while i am in landscape mode (keyboard slid out). give that a try.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Limen123 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by newkidd View Post
usually any emulator i am running, i have to change the emu screen orientation to landscape (sometimes east) and run the program while i am in landscape mode (keyboard slid out). give that a try.
But I can't get the program running in landscape mode. Whenever I start it, the screen would just be black. So, I can only play it in portrait mode.. But I'll try it again just in case.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 2.3.3
Carrier: Metro pcs

montecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmontecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmontecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

try Bitbank Smartgear works great!
http://www.bitbanksoftware.com/SmartGear.html
Old 06-08-2010, 07:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

smartgear does pretty much everything but GBA and SNES, but let me find a copy of pocketGBA and ill let you know what i find!
Old 06-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Limen123 is a n00b

I'm trying to play GBA games, so SmartGear won't work. Thanks for sharing though.

Okay, I still can't get any controls to show up on screen. I have to randomly press in the black space and hope I press the correct key.
I can't play in landscape mode. The emu freezes when I try.

This is my fail siggy that I made in June 09. Hehe. I need a new one, but I'm too lazy to make one. :P
Old 06-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Limen123 is a n00b

Okay, so I've got the buttons onto the screen. I downloaded a different version. I guess the one I was using was corrupt or something.. Is there any way to add a Dpad onto the screen? Oh, and sorry for all the trouble. =/
Old 06-09-2010, 02:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ive downloaded and installed it, but i honestly dont like it. I tried running it on both BigMaxSense rom and a modified stock rom, but it runs to choppy for my tastes. when i get off of work ill let you know exactly what setting to change, but you might take a look at morphgear. there is a module you can download that gives GBA, and ive got a tutorial on how i configured my morphgear on a 6.5.x rom, or if you are using a stock rom its pretty easy to do. the module i think costs 20$, but i might be mistaken.

Morphgear program link http://www.morphgear.com/web/page/mo.../Download.aspx

Morphgear GBA http://store3.esellerate.net/store/c...3500735769&pc=

shoot me a PM if you want the pocketGBA stuff

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2