PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 10:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Please Help Me with MAX TF3D Theme Maker

OK

Ive always just giving up on MAX TF3d because I could never get it to work but now I'm determined and I may need your help!

I'm trying to make my taskbar and command bar transparent.

Ive read through maxycy thread and while I'm a little overwhelmed I tried my best to figure out what to do.

Now What I got is first you have to download the cab and install it. Then you need the proper components to modify.

The problem I'm having is I looked at his TF3D Home layouts V.1 to V.3 and standard components he has on his thread here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493011 I unzipped it to the proper location but I'm not sure what Component I need

Which component do I use to modify my taskbar and command bar (10 &11 which is what I believe I want according to his picture)

See I want mine to be transparent.

Those who have had success with it please help!

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (10.5 KB, 168 views) Click for barcode!

Old 06-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Please Help Me with MAX TF3D Theme Maker

Does this even work with Sense 2.5 I did not see anything saying it did. I could be wrong.

Old 06-02-2010, 10:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=396
yes...it works with 2.5. i've used it a few times with no problems.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Droid Bionic

shieldsdb is a n00b

Can you post the CAB for this? I do not have persmission do download it from XDA. Actually, I don't have permission to DO ANY THING on xda! (any ideas on that one?)

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by shieldsdb View Post
Can you post the CAB for this? I do not have persmission do download it from XDA. Actually, I don't have permission to DO ANY THING on xda! (any ideas on that one?)

Thanks in advance.
you have to register.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i used to use this on 2.5 to skin my bars until cht 1.8.5 came out. iirc, the 3rd tab skins the bars. sorry i couldnt help more, i havent used that app in a while, but i can confirm it works for sprint 6.5 w/2.5.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2