PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 12:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

gwater is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Calkulin's kitchen!

Hey all I have been making my own roms and enjoying every bit of it. Now I want to extract a stock rom into the kitchen...so far I have the dump files now how do i import these into the kitchen or am I doing it wrong.

Any help would be appreaciated thanks in advance
Old 06-01-2010, 01:01 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Calkulin's kitchen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwater View Post
Hey all I have been making my own roms and enjoying every bit of it. Now I want to extract a stock rom into the kitchen...so far I have the dump files now how do i import these into the kitchen or am I doing it wrong.

Any help would be appreaciated thanks in advance
Start with the below

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...91&postcount=3

Old 06-01-2010, 12:00 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

All i see is about dumping i know how to do this, I need help with actually using this dump file with the kitchen.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
All i see is about dumping i know how to do this, I need help with actually using this dump file with the kitchen.
Did you go and read the link's they provided because they tell you exactly how to use it.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:02 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Yeah im looking through the threads but not finding it...one thread used a different kitchen so it was a no go but im reading as we speak, just not finding it.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:55 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Yeah im looking through the threads but not finding it...one thread used a different kitchen so it was a no go but im reading as we speak, just not finding it.
Keep reading, it's there and you might even learn a thing or two taking the time to read it.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:31 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Yeah thats what im in the process of doing...keep pulling up techniques for old kitches
Old 06-01-2010, 03:18 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Im sure theres a tutorial for this

anyone else have and link that would lead me in the right direction.

Last edited by gwater; 06-01-2010 at 11:26 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2