PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 11:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

jbga is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help with Startmenu listview

I was hoping someone can help with this. I originally had a Verizon TP2 but due to business had to switch to the tilt2 (AT&T has done nothing but degrade this phone IMHO). I prefer using Windows instead of the touchflo but I do not like the icon view in the start menu. I installed the DH listview cab and it worked great with the Verizon phone. However it does not work with the tilt2, basically doing nothing after install. I tried Awesome start as well but with no results. I've searched and searched but no solutions that my limited software ability can deal with. If anyone has an answer it would be greatly appreciated!
Old 05-29-2010, 12:05 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Help with Startmenu listview

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbga View Post
I was hoping someone can help with this. I originally had a Verizon TP2 but due to business had to switch to the tilt2 (AT&T has done nothing but degrade this phone IMHO). I prefer using Windows instead of the touchflo but I do not like the icon view in the start menu. I installed the DH listview cab and it worked great with the Verizon phone. However it does not work with the tilt2, basically doing nothing after install. I tried Awesome start as well but with no results. I've searched and searched but no solutions that my limited software ability can deal with. If anyone has an answer it would be greatly appreciated!
Take a look at this thread, see if this is what you are looking for,

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=122656

Old 05-29-2010, 01:14 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

jbga is a n00b

That basically was what I had tried, the DH Listview and the Awesome Start which work on a Verizon TP2 but not on AT&T's TP2, ie the Tilt2, for some reason. I am assuming AT&T has done something different within the registry that prevents those cabs from working.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbga View Post
That basically was what I had tried, the DH Listview and the Awesome Start which work on a Verizon TP2 but not on AT&T's TP2, ie the Tilt2, for some reason. I am assuming AT&T has done something different within the registry that prevents those cabs from working.
have you taken a look over at XDA? they are heavy focused on the GSM side of things.

www.xda-developers.com
Old 05-29-2010, 02:27 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

jbga is a n00b

I've searched but haven't posted a request which I will probably try...thanx for looking.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2