PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 09:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

i_m_jughead is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

espn shows up really weird on the new opera 10 browser....it by default is so much zoomed in that you have to scroll left and right to see the live score or read an article....are there any better user agents that i can try?
Old 05-28-2010, 09:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

physicsguy is just getting started
Re: horrible rendering of espn on tp2 opera 10

I went back to 9.7 because I couldn't figure out how to make ESPN look very good. Hopefully someone will have some suggestions.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:00 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

opera mini5 does espn very well. fastest i've tried.

Old 05-28-2010, 10:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dizidi is becoming a great contributor

+1 on opera mini5. Too bad I don't know how to import my IE favorites.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:22 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

skyfire+atdhe.net = awesome.. any game, any sport, anywhere, live, usually with multiple streams to vhose from for a single event..... even PPV..

i watched some of the celtics game tonight on mine during my nephews bday party even.... obviously it may not be perfect, but may be better than what you experience currently... i usually just turn my phone, it rotates into landscape, and little to no scrolling...

by the way atdhe.net isnt a mobile site.. so comp/laptop users, have at it too..

thanks to the source that gave me this info awhile ago.... you know who you are..
Old 05-29-2010, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I liked opera mini too...but the problems that it has handling text inputs drive me bytes as I type a lot for develop contents or forum thread....I like opera 10 ...I am pretty sure a better custom agent would solve this issue....
Old 05-29-2010, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed
skyfire+atdhe.net = awesome.. any game, any sport, anywhere, live, usually with multiple streams to vhose from for a single event..... even PPV..

i watched some of the celtics game tonight on mine during my nephews bday party even.... obviously it may not be perfect, but may be better than what you experience currently... i usually just turn my phone, it rotates into landscape, and little to no scrolling...

by the way atdhe.net isnt a mobile site.. so comp/laptop users, have at it too..

thanks to the source that gave me this info awhile ago.... you know who you are..
thanks I will keep that in mind for live streaming

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2