PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 05:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to champ052005
A BIG Thank You to all the TP2 Chefs!

Hey guys, I just want to take a second to thank all the chefs that worked on the TP2 ROMs.
With out you guys my TP2 would have been no where near as good as it was.

The only reason I started a thread was because I feel like we (as in the PPC Geeks community) can never thank them enough. And because I'm waiting for the Evo and I know that I will greatly miss waiting for all the ROM updates and being a flashaholic.

Thanks Mr x.....I still remember when you had that "batman sign" like Mr X Rom floating around your home screen. Yours was the first ROM that I saw do that. It was the sh*t, lets just put it at that. Damn stable and fast ROms.

Thanks MightyMike. I know Mike likes hockey, and I love the Red Wings so the only way this analogy is going to work is comparing Mike to Nicklas Lidstrom. Mr. Consistency....all his ROMs just work and work well. From the TP1 to the TP2 the ROMs just work!....damn Mike. lol

Thanks NRGZ28....you made my TP2 bling like no tomorrow. I loved the eye candy factor man.

Thanks Chris1683...Loved the stock feel without the bloatware. Your ROMs were awesome as well.

The list can go on and on and on so thanks to all the other chefs....jakdillard, deck, pimpol10, Timberwolf671, Nagrom Nniuq, rstoyguy....

I'm running out of time, I'm sure I missed quite a few chefs. I'm not trying to slight anyone. Thank you for those that I have missed.

Truly, thank you guys! I'm sure I'm not the only member that appreciates all your hard work and efforts! Thanks for all the updates, thanks for putting up with users that think making ROMs is your job and not a hobby!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:47 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: A BIG Thank You to all the TP2 Chefs!

These wonderful chiefs can't get enough thanks.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

+1

No way these phones would be even close to as awesome without these guys!!!
Old 05-21-2010, 08:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

++1

Never thought my cell phone would be so much fun! Without the chefs, I doubt that we would be so proud to show off our phones to other people!

Let's give another big THANK YOU to the support staff....all the ppcgeekers helping each other, day in and day out!

Thanks!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

brokensparrow is just getting started

I have yet to try a TP2 cooked rom but you guys make me want to try!
Old 05-21-2010, 09:50 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokensparrow View Post
I have yet to try a TP2 cooked rom but you guys make me want to try!
Do it, I triple Dog Dare you lol.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

You should thank the developers who give us the tools to make roms .
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28
Bepe, created the platformrebuilder. Ervius created the visual kitchen, for bepe's PRB. mamaich and tadzio created the tools to package NBH's, olipro,cmonex, jockyew created the hardspl's that allow us to flash these custom ROMs etc etc etc.... We should be grateful to THOSE guys.. not the so called "elite chefs".
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

IIVisionII is a n00b

Definately, thanks to all the Chefs. The TP2 wouldn't be the same device without you.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:07 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2 6.5 stock: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

i never flashed a custom rom but i wanna use this thread to thank any1 who was able to provide a mod which enhanced my tp2s out of the box unreliability ... taskbars, sliders, reg edits, explaining to me how to copy window files, & so on ... u folks r the reason i didnt smash this phone
Old 05-22-2010, 12:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I'd like to say thanks, not so much for their ROMs, as I've been running my own ROMs for a while now, but to say thanks for all I've learned from them. They are usually patient and willing to explain things on a noob level, if need be, so that we can better understand our devices and software.

A couple of years ago I didn't even know what a .cab file was. I have absolutely no computer background and knew absolutely about any of this. Now I make my own ROMs and it's all thanks to learning from the Chefs and everyone else around here.

Thanks to all!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2