PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 09:58 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone know how to receive faxes on the touch pro2

does anyone have .cab or know of a way to receive faxes on the sprint tp2 running mightyrom full force.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:02 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Anyone know how to receive faxes on the touch pro2

Does your Fax machine have the ability to forward to a e-mail? I know there are a lot of cheap services out there you can use to get a fax number that sends to a e-mail, we had one at the last job I worked it and it was great to just have them show up in a e-mail.

Old 05-19-2010, 10:06 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff

My fax machine does not have the ability to foward to an email and i dont want to subscribe to one of those eloctronic fax services. I believe i had seen something about being able to send faxes directly to my phone
Old 05-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

have you heard of phone fusion voicemail plus? its visual voicemail and has a fax option. you have to sign up for it here
http://www.phonefusion.com/

i posted the cab as well. its pretty neat considering the fact that sprint seems to be the only carrier with no visual voicemail... let me know if you need any help.

EDIT: sorry for not posting the cab lol.
Attached Files
File Type: cab PF_VMPLUS_Windows_Current.cab (211.2 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by puff601; 05-19-2010 at 10:27 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:21 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
have you heard of phone fusion voicemail plus? its visual voicemail and has a fax option. you have to sign up for it here
http://www.phonefusion.com/

i posted the cab as well. its pretty neat considering the fact that sprint seems to be the only carrier with no visual voicemail... let me know if you need any help.
wheres the .cab you posted
Old 05-20-2010, 09:46 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/886; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

+1 for phone fusuon plus. this works well if you get a lot of faxes to your phone. i have used it for about 2mo now and its really nce. easy setup and uses contacts from the phone.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 05-20-2010, 10:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRo2

pavemen is a n00b

google search shows several options out there. not sure how well they work, but they are out there

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
faxes on tp2, mightyrom faxes