PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Verizon

AndroidTroll is keeping up the good workAndroidTroll is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Siggestions.........

I got a refurbished tp2 for my tp1 due to kb dying every 2 months. I baby the phone for the whole month I have had it and due to not getting a screen protector along with the swap I carefully carried my phone in my inside soft velvet jacket pocket and never touched it with my finer but only used my stylus.I shopped everywhere for a goodscreen protector and found none that was pest to the screen.so I bought zaggs and made a messes trying to put it one and after using the three sheets I gave up and continued to use it with extreme care.then about 3 days ago some how it managed to get a fine soft hair line scratch right dead center vertically and curves to the right.I searched and cross a few posts dealing with this but no solid answer.everyone said applesuce and toothpastebut no one realy said which one works 100%. So I made a decision to try out Kragen plastic scratch remover for head lights and dash plastic components and pretty much anything that's not glass and is made of plastic.Ice used it on my car and works amazing so I gave it a shot on the tp2 screen.I bought a microfiber cloth and put gloves on and applied some and became to work on it in circular with medium pressure. At first it looked like it was working out great and got very happy.So I double the dose in cream and went full speed circular motion buffing.I went on it for a good 3 minutes non stop and finally took a peek. My dear god! my heart sank and nearly pooped myself.I made about 200 time scratches everywhere! Now it looks like its a 4 year old ppc rather than a month old. He lp!
Old 05-17-2010, 05:13 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Re: Siggestions.........

Lets see some pics.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:23 PM
Tree Trunk Killa
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

burtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to burtonsnow8

If you are not concerned about voiding your warranty you can always buy replacement screen/digitizer's for the phone. Or you can send it to a HTC repair center and have them replace it for a price.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

black ice is becoming a great contributor

AWW! dang! what was you thinking!
Old 05-17-2010, 05:25 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

file a claim with assurion, after it accidently falls in the toilet, if you dont mind to pay the deductible.

Old 05-17-2010, 05:57 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Man, I'd love to help you, but I cannot read this post. It's like a run-on novel.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA :(

afripino is becoming a great contributor

words....
Old 05-17-2010, 06:05 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
file a claim with assurion, after it accidently falls in the toilet, if you dont mind to pay the deductible.

LOL! Mine actually did fall into the toilet, and I got a new one from assurion.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:30 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
LOL! Mine actually did fall into the toilet, and I got a new one from assurion.
How can you let it fall in the toilet of all places?

Old 05-17-2010, 07:10 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
How can you let it fall in the toilet of all places?
very carefully.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2