PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 04:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro
Carrier: Sprint

browning is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint and HTC GPS

Would be nice if these *bleep* could get something working right out of the box for once. Kill the post - I don't care. *bleep* feed up with the incompetence these guys show. Something simple always becomes a giant cluster *bleep*....

Last edited by eenieMINI; 05-15-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:36 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Sprint and HTC GPS

something wrong??? my sprint touch pro 2s gps works just fine and its stock.. worked right out of the box

Last edited by eenieMINI; 05-15-2010 at 05:10 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

my gps worked fine... you on stock rom? if not use quickgps and set your location setting to on as well.

Last edited by eenieMINI; 05-15-2010 at 05:11 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:39 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
my gps worked fine... you on stock rom? if not use quickgps and set your location setting to on as well.
he better be on stock if hes talking about it not working out of the Box.. if he flashed, and it doesnt work, thats OPs fault LOL not sprints, not HTCs.. and certainly would have no releveance to an "out of the box" experience... just know mine worked no prob

Old 05-15-2010, 04:47 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Yes, *bleep* I'm on stock ROM. I'll stick with the bluetooth GPS -- at least it works without wanting to thrown the phone across the room. Even sprint nav doesn't work when I'm standing in the middle of an open area.

Old 05-15-2010, 04:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

jdpman is becoming a great contributor

Last edited by eenieMINI; 05-15-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:52 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by browning View Post
Yes, *bleep* I'm on stock ROM. I'll stick with the bluetooth GPS -- at least it works without wanting to thrown the phone across the room. Even sprint nav doesn't work when I'm standing in the middle of an open area. .
did i just get called a *bleep*, because YOU cant operate YOUR device???

YOUR one of the few buddy... many people, if not everyone, had no issues with gps out of the box...

so thank you for your kind *bleep*" comment... but im not inclined to help you with your issue now...

have a nice, bluetooth gps, your phone not working properly, day!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:57 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
did i just get called a *bleep*, because YOU cant operate YOUR device???

YOUR one of the few buddy... many people, if not everyone, had no issues with gps out of the box...

so thank you for your kind " *bleep*" comment... but im not inclined to help you with your issue now...

have a nice, bluetooth gps, your phone not working properly, day!
unless some apologies or a better explanation comes out someone really does not deserve any help but thats just my opinion.

Old 05-15-2010, 04:59 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Yep, I used the term *bleep*. This is not my first windows phone -- had many, many, many. Sprint and HTC continue to drop the ball with their *bleep*. Honestly, I could care less if you assist or not - its not your problem but very well may be someone's at Sprint when the proctologist has to remove the touch pro II.

Last edited by eenieMINI; 05-15-2010 at 05:13 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:59 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Works fine for me.

On another note, OP I think you should show a little more maturity in your language and behavior.

Last edited by eenieMINI; 05-15-2010 at 05:13 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2