PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 12:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

lolsti is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help! Accidently reset...

the country/carrier on my phone (running MightyRom). I pulled it out of my pocket as it was resetting the connection to "Vodaphone - Netherlands" :/. Now when I go back to the "Connection Settings" menu, there is no option for Verizon Wireless under United States.
Old 05-15-2010, 12:23 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Help! Accidently reset...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolsti View Post
the country/carrier on my phone (running MightyRom). I pulled it out of my pocket as it was resetting the connection to "Vodaphone - Netherlands" :/. Now when I go back to the "Connection Settings" menu, there is no option for Verizon Wireless under United States.
You have a backup right of where it was working correctly right?

if not, BACK YOUR STUFF UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K sorry for the rant there but seriously have you tried a soft reset to see if that clears it up?

Old 05-15-2010, 12:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

lolsti is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
You have a backup right of where it was working correctly right?

if not, BACK YOUR STUFF UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K sorry for the rant there but seriously have you tried a soft reset to see if that clears it up?
Tried several soft resets. No dice.

I have all of my contacts/logs/messages backed up nicely. I use PIM, so (to my knowledge) there is no way to backup the phone's settings.

Eventually, I gambled on resetting the carrier to USA - Sprint, and eventually it found service again.

So, I honestly have no clue what is going on. I'll probably just reflash the damn thing tomorrow.
Old 05-15-2010, 12:34 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolsti View Post
I'll probably just reflash the damn thing tomorrow.
that's what i was going to say, at least do a hard reset if not a full reflash
Old 05-15-2010, 12:38 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

SPB Backup, I live by it. It basically makes a image of your device. works great and totally worth the price. The best thing about it that I love is the fact that the backup you make can be run without having the software already installed. I would seriously take a look at it.

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/backup/
Old 05-15-2010, 01:40 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Try re-adding the connection with #777..if not just download the verizon carrier cab and run it.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 05-15-2010, 11:39 AM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

all i can say is "WHOOPS"

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2