PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 05:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900, TP2
Carrier: Verizon

arn24 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
RAM Sweeper disables LockDevice 1.6?

I've noticed a problem where RAM Sweeper disables LockDevice 1.6. After cleaning I have to go back into LockDevice and re-enable it. Anybody elso notice this? Is there a fix?

I'm running the newest MightRom on a VZW TP2.

Thanks!

Aaron
Old 05-14-2010, 06:15 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: RAM Sweeper disables LockDevice 1.6?

set the program as an exception..

its no different than having arkswitch as you task manager.. if you run level 3 cleanram itll close it.. because full sweep on those kind of apps kills everything thats running... so you have to list it as an exception and you should be fine..

if your app doesnt do that.. grab cleanRam instead.. it has an exceptions list
Old 05-15-2010, 12:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S II
Carrier: sprint

mac901 is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to mac901

ram sweeper also kills the batti 2.4 which put the battery bar very top. so boredandtattooed clean ram i will be able to run it and not kill anything??
Old 05-15-2010, 12:41 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac901 View Post
ram sweeper also kills the batti 2.4 which put the battery bar very top. so boredandtattooed clean ram i will be able to run it and not kill anything??
I use CleanRam, it auto runs every morning and does not kill my lock screen at all but I am using ENU-Chobit Company SmartLock 2.0F But I am pretty darn sure you should still be fine.

Old 05-15-2010, 01:20 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac901 View Post
i use clean ram, level 3 about twice a day... arkswitch is the only thing in my exceptions list, so it doesnt go out anymore... i use vistahidebattery and that never was turning off when i ran it..
Old 05-15-2010, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900, TP2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

arn24 is becoming a great contributor

CleanRam works like a charm.

Thanks!

Aaron
Old 05-15-2010, 11:29 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by arn24 View Post
CleanRam works like a charm.

Thanks!

Aaron
Good to hear, glad it worked for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

CMoney0619 is a n00b

i use clean ram and it doesnt really clean up much memory at all. i have it at level 3 and still barely get back 4% when im at 79% memory used...
Old 05-16-2010, 12:48 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMoney0619 View Post
i use clean ram and it doesnt really clean up much memory at all. i have it at level 3 and still barely get back 4% when im at 79% memory used...
The real question is, is your phone still running good at 79%? Mine dose just fine sitting around there, I have never seen it go past 82% and still runs smooth to me.

Last edited by Wesley762; 05-16-2010 at 12:51 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2