PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 12:12 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
[Real or Fake] 32gb Micro SD.. and for 28bucks

did searching for another thread on 32gb cards and came across this... What do you guys think? anyone willing to potentially waste 30bucks to find out?? the packaging where it says 32gb is certainly convering something else wouldnt you say?? http://cgi.ebay.com/100-NEW-32GB-32G...item255a74068b

Ebay seller
Other item info
Item number:160431343243
Item location:beijing, China
Ships to:Worldwide
Payments:PayPal See details
History:286 sold

****ONLY SANDISK IS CURRENTLY SELLING 32gb MICRO SDs.. Posted this in another 32gb post***
PNY only makes a 16GB card http://www3.pny.com/category_buymult...Category_ID=44

Kingston as well http://www3.pny.com/category_buymult...Category_ID=44

A-Data also only a 16GB http://www.adata.com.tw/EN/product_s...tNo=AMC2CL10BK (look, its a class10??)

SanDisk is $200 yes http://www.sandisk.com/products/mobi...disk-microsdhc

Samsung(who rumored in january to be testing a 32gb card) only has upto 8gb on site http://www.samsung.com/us/function/s...yword=micro+sd

PQI(who ive never heard of b4) only has upto 16gb http://www.google.com/products?q=32g...+International

******Ebay(Japanese packing Sandisk 32gb Micro SD for under $30--whos gonna try it out) http://cgi.ebay.com/100-NEW-32GB-32G...item255a74068b sales history its claims to have sold 280+ of these

another ebay for $60 but looks really fake http://cgi.ebay.com/32GB-TF-Memory-C...item3a5aaa1429

so yeah, sandisk seems to be the sole company making these really... and for 200 bucks... that far east ebay one though, i dont know about.. looks waaaaay to good to be true

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 05-11-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [Real or Fake] 32gb Micro SD.. and for 28bucks

Fake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700 > Mogul > TP > TP2 > Ego 4G > Evo3D > Evo-ltE

PhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuff

That 32gb sticker is like a dead giveaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
when i show my EVO to iphone users they go wow loook at the big screen
then i go watch this..
i can hold my phone anyway a want and calls dont drop..
Old 05-11-2010, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

sl8763 is keeping up the good worksl8763 is keeping up the good work

Is that picture and info from a different auction? Your link seems to go to a different 32GB card. I'm sure both are fake.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

If it smells like poop, it must be poop. Smells like poop to me.

David
Old 05-11-2010, 12:38 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl8763 View Post
Is that picture and info from a different auction? Your link seems to go to a different 32GB card. I'm sure both are fake.
fixed link..

and i agree the sticker makes it look shady... you can imagine a "6" with the little bit you can see underneath... which i guess makes this a 16gb card for 28bucks.. buy 2 for 56 and have your 32gbs LOL
Old 05-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO™ 3D

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work

the Chinese lettering on the front gives it away that its fake China crap.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

boots963 is a n00b

ask another buyer it says 286 sold
Old 05-11-2010, 12:51 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots963 View Post
ask another buyer it says 286 sold
it only shows you the buyers first and last character and their rating... ie a***b(3465)
Old 05-11-2010, 01:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I looked at the feedback and found someone who purchased the alleged "32GB" card this is what they have to say

copy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!costaa2006 ( 0 )
May-08-10 03:55 100% NEW 32GB 32G microSD micro SD SDHC (#160431343243)

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2