PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 09:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ekim524778 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Sero Plan & TP2 orderers

This thread is going to be for the people who have ordered the Touch Pro 2 and have a SERO account.
If you get your phone today and have problems with activation let us know. If you have no problem activating, let us know.

Yesterday after the CS rep went over my order she asked me did i remember the persons name who referred you to the account or email. I told her i couldn't remember , it was a while back. She still placed my order, but im wondering was there something she noted on my account or what?
Old 09-04-2009, 09:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to land2634
Re: Sero Plan & TP2 orderers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim524778 View Post
This thread is going to be for the people who have ordered the Touch Pro 2 and have a SERO account.
If you get your phone today and have problems with activation let us know. If you have no problem activating, let us know.

Yesterday after the CS rep went over my order she asked me did i remember the persons name who referred you to the account or email. I told her i couldn't remember , it was a while back. She still placed my order, but im wondering was there something she noted on my account or what?
Same thing happened to me. I know for a fact the person that referred me originally doesn't work there anymore (hasn't for over a year at least), and told the lady just that. She said it was fine and processed it anyways. Actually it was funny because I dialed *2 and the guy said he couldn't help me, gave me a number and it turned out to be Employee Accounts (for Sprint employees), but she helped me anyways.

Forums and columns for all sports fans!
Old 09-04-2009, 09:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

cyclical is keeping up the good workcyclical is keeping up the good work

I am hoping to get mine late this afternoon, when I ordered the phone they didn't even mention anything to me about the plan. In fact I asked them to confirm all we did was order a new phone and there was no plan change. She then told me that I wouldn't have to change my plan.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

pauld5999 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to pauld5999

my experience was calling twice into the F&F line and both times they would not sell the phone unless I agreed to the 59.99 Everything Plus plan (Im on Sero F&F 500). Then called into the employee sales lines and got the order through, no issues, no mention of needing to change or add to my plan at all. phone should be delivered today so i will be reporting back with my activation experience asap, I plan on trying online first and if thats a no go guess a store might be next best option, any ideas?
Old 09-04-2009, 10:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

garberfc is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauld5999 View Post
<snip> Then called into the employee sales lines and got the order through, no issues, <snip>
What's the number of the "Employee Sales Line"?
Old 09-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Dumbphone - Vogue - Touch Pro - Touch Pro 2 - Evo

Meanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

No questions like that when I ordered mine. Asked the guy if my plan will remain untouched (was IN contract when called), he said yes. I am on SERO 1250
Old 09-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Eat Static

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Just activated my TP2 online. No problems at all. My MySprint page still has my SERO F&F 500 plan listed with my new contract expiration date of 9/2/2011.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
just activated my tp2 online. No problems at all. My mysprint page still has my sero f&f 500 plan listed with my new contract expiration date of 9/2/2011.
alright :d sweet :d
Old 09-04-2009, 11:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

agkelos is just getting started

Indeed, I have 2 lines both SERO 500 and they were both activated yesterday and the contract renewed to 9/2/11. The phones show up under overview of my account but sometimes my old mogul shows up instead. My guess is bcs both phones are "activated" and until I actually turn on the TP2 my mogul wil still be working. Should be getting here in 2 hrs or so. I will update with pictures when they do
Old 09-04-2009, 12:05 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
Just activated my TP2 online. No problems at all. My MySprint page still has my SERO F&F 500 plan listed with my new contract expiration date of 9/2/2011.
GTK--why is Sprint being so koi about this? Twice I've been told it won't work and I won't be able to activate it.

Damn, I understand "the up-sell" but don't flat out lie Sprint!

Guess I'll call a 3rd time (sigh).

Update: Third time's the charm! Finally order went through, no problems. It seems like it literally takes 3 calls from SERO users before they relent. Gah. Paid $81 in tax (thanks NY). I'm pretty sure I'm going to return this and get one off tax-free and cheaper eBay, lol.

Last edited by Malatesta; 09-04-2009 at 12:20 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2