PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 11:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 , Curve 2
Carrier: Sprint

apacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to apacho01
Re: sprint or asurion replace tp2 with new evo? possible or wishful thinking?

Hey for all you people who have sero plans, why not check into the Everything referral plus plans? Yes they are more expensive than sero but still cheaper than regular plans... and if you pay your bill on time you get "Premier" status which lets you upgrade every 12 months instead of 22. AND THEN GET THE EVO!!!!

late,
Coz
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt C6 View Post
I'm hoping Sprint just gives us all free service for now on.
Oh, and a free phone anytime a new smartphone comes out.

Hey guys-
If I want a new house, do you all think my home owners insurance company will build me a new home if I file a claim with them based on some reason I got from ppcgeeks.com?

This thread should have been closed by the mods a long time ago.
I think we all get the point that you think this thread should be closed. But obviously the MODS think other wise. There is nothing wrong with this thread. everyone is being an adult and having adult convo about a topic that us sprint users are thinking about. This phone is now the best phone out there for andriod and maybe best phone overall. There are going to be alot more threads w/ people talking about getting the evo as june 4th comes. are you going to pop up in all those threads to and tell the mods that they should close them also?maybe you are just trying to improve your post count?
I think it was a logical question. But I dont think that they will. As several people mentioned the TP2 had not had near as many problems as the TP. So i doubt that they would, but if someone is able to pull it off, more power to them. I love my TP2 and am waiting to see the new WM7 phones before i decide what my new phone will be. But I definately am starting to warm up to the Android OS.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 6850
Carrier: Sprint

travissand is becoming a great contributor

Evo for TP2. Yes but not for a long time. There still giving out TP1 for a TP1. And a TP2 for a TP2. I just checked Asurions Phone Claim websight 11-23-2010.

Rant start:
I have a 6 line corporate sprint account for 15 years.
I had a Hitachi G1000 phone with a very large screen back in 2003 thats 7 years ago. After they swapped it for a phone with a tiny screen Ive been squinting for years to see. They owe me a phone with a larger screen. If I buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab with a 7 inch screen I will feel as I did holding the g100 to the side of my head. All will tease me about the size of my P. But I will say mine is bigger then yours! To bad it only has a speaker phone.

I tried to get them to give me a TP2 for a ppc6600 on 4-2010 but they say no. They want to give me a blackberry or some other none WM crap. They say the 6600 is an inferior phone. WTF! Both have large screens and a slide out key board, run Windows Mobile... I do miss real buttons. I miss Lock Line. Asurion SUCKS. Asurion says the balckberry is just as capable as my 6600. BS! Is it capable of running my hundreds of paid for WM Apps? NO. I have had WM from launch. Back when I dealt with Lock Line if I objected to there list of possible replacements they immediately offered me a NEW best of the best current phone. And the deductible and monthly was much MUCH cheaper. Sorry for my rant I feel better now.

Last edited by travissand; 11-23-2010 at 08:44 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2