PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 01:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

highspeeed2001 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Pro 2 running retardedly slow...please help before I throw it against the wall!

I have a touch pro 2 with Mightrom and for the first few weeks and very few app installs on it that it runs stupid slow on everything. I find myself taking the battery out on multiple occasions throughout the day just to get it to run normal for awhile. Help, help, help. What am I doing wrong? And yes I have clean ram installed on it and that doesn't help.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:09 PM
Tree Trunk Killa
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

burtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to burtonsnow8
Re: Touch Pro 2 running retardedly slow...please help before I throw it against the w

Did you run Task 29 or do the flash dance before installing MightyROM? Everytime I flash a new ROM I make sure that at the very least I clear storage and flash back to a stock ROM before moving on.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Touch Pro 2 running retardedly slow...please help before I throw it against the w

Quote:
Originally Posted by highspeeed2001 View Post
I have a touch pro 2 with Mightrom and for the first few weeks and very few app installs on it that it runs stupid slow on everything. I find myself taking the battery out on multiple occasions throughout the day just to get it to run normal for awhile. Help, help, help. What am I doing wrong? And yes I have clean ram installed on it and that doesn't help.
Can you provide a list of programs you have installed, one of those might be causing the problem. and what vers. of mightyrom you are running.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:47 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

we need more info than its just running slow. was it after you installed MightyRom? what version are you running? what programs have you installed?

Help Me Help You
Old 05-04-2010, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

delfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good work

throw it against the wall! (take pics after)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:16 PM
Tree Trunk Killa
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

burtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to burtonsnow8

Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin2003 View Post
throw it against the wall! (take pics after)
did you mean takes pictures during?!?
Old 05-04-2010, 03:22 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by burtonsnow8 View Post
did you mean takes pictures during?!?
WTB video of it hitting the wall.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

Odeezie is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Odeezie

Honestly, I had the same problems as you with my TP2 on Mighty after a month or so. I flashed from stock with minimal programs installed, like Facebook, Bing, Google Maps, and a few others. The ROM ran great and then after a while it became incredibly slow (especially while doing sms) even when I cleared the text messages. I just ended up reflashing again to solve the problem even though it's kind of annoying.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

THE-COPS is keeping up the good workTHE-COPS is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to THE-COPS

I didn't know Mightyrom was that slow? It's probably an app you installed thats causing it. Have you tried hard reset?

Phone hitting the wall? Forget it. WTB Video of gay ass iphone hitting wall or being run over by a semi truck I would buy it ..
Old 05-04-2010, 07:22 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-COPS View Post
WTB Video of gay ass iphone hitting wall or being run over by a semi truck I would buy it ..
$20 for my avatar! lol

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2