PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Age of TP2 users?
Under 18 22 3.16%
18-23 119 17.07%
23-35 341 48.92%
35-50 172 24.68%
50+ 43 6.17%
Voters: 697. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 05:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW TP2 GREATEST VZW PHONE EVER
Carrier: VZW

isdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Average age of TP2 user?

After going through the launch of the TP and seeing all the posts counting the seconds to the WM 6.5 release, constantly asking if the HardSPL is done yet, there seems to be quite a bit of immaturity. More so than other forums I regularly visit. So I was wondering? How many people posting are high school kids? How many are old men that barely know how to use the phone? j/k (I'm sure you're very skilled in the use of WM)
I'll go first... just got halfway to 50 (25)

Last edited by isdnmatt; 10-13-2009 at 05:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:53 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Average age of TP2 user?

im 26 male, and When the hell is Hard Spl gonna be released??? yall been waiting to long......lol j/k
Old 10-13-2009, 05:53 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdnmatt View Post
After going through the launch of the TP and seeing all the posts counting the seconds to the WM 6.5 release, constantly asking if the HardSPL is done yet, there seems to be quite a bit of immaturity. More so than other forums I regularly visit. So I was wondering? How many people posting are high school kids? How many are old men that barely know how to use the phone?
I'll go first... just got halfway to 50 (25)
Pretty condescending description of your poll.

Fine I'll participate, I'm 21.

Last edited by electronicrice; 10-13-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:54 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

21 years young baby!!!!!
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 10-13-2009, 05:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ya, I didn't think age was tied to maturity level. I know a lot of people who are 30 and older but act like a teenager. And I know some teenagers that are VERY RESPONSIBLE so I don't think age is tied to it. But anyway I'll vote.
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW TP2 GREATEST VZW PHONE EVER
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

isdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuff

I don't want to seem condescending. Just a friendly poll to see what age groups are attracted to the TP2.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:03 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

27 here.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Tim Smith is keeping up the good workTim Smith is keeping up the good work

29 and awesome.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint CDMA Touch Pro 2

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd

It's a safe question to ask when you're 'in the middle'. As a representative of the 50+ crowd, I understand I'm lucky to find the keys on the computer, much less understand the details of all these new-fangled devices, but still, come one, didn't you grow out of the 'knowledge' that 'old' people can't find their a$$ with both hands several years ago? I guess I'm glad that I'm not 'old' yet, which is definitely a matter of perspective.

Be sure to thank me IF I help .............................
Old 10-13-2009, 06:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedboyd View Post
It's a safe question to ask when you're 'in the middle'. As a representative of the 50+ crowd, I understand I'm lucky to find the keys on the computer, much less understand the details of all these new-fangled devices, but still, come one, didn't you grow out of the 'knowledge' that 'old' people can't find their a$$ with both hands several years ago? I guess I'm glad that I'm not 'old' yet, which is definitely a matter of perspective.
ROTFL, I'm in that "age group" too.

I think I am the only person my age I know of that is heavily into texting.............

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2