PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 02:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

brucewayne83 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MP3 Trimmer not saving ringtones

I have been using mp3 trimmer for a few years now and i have the latest version but after i flashed my phone with this mighty rom everytime i go to save my ringtone is says unable to save check to make sure there is enough memory and my phone has plenty of space on it. Anyone know how to fix it or another ringtone maker i could use?
Old 05-05-2010, 09:21 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: MP3 Trimmer not saving ringtones

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucewayne83 View Post
I have been using mp3 trimmer for a few years now and i have the latest version but after i flashed my phone with this mighty rom everytime i go to save my ringtone is says unable to save check to make sure there is enough memory and my phone has plenty of space on it. Anyone know how to fix it or another ringtone maker i could use?
What about your storage card?

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 05-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

brucewayne83 is a n00b

the storage card and the phone both have plenty of space. i didnt even know i had the option on mp3 trimmer to save it to my storage card.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

brucewayne83 is a n00b

sooo no one has any suggestions or knows of another ringtone maker i could use?
Old 05-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

did you try a soft reset? i had the same issue with a Word .DOCX. file before. i tried to save to memory and SD and it said i was out of space (i wasnt). a soft reset fixed it for me...
Old 05-11-2010, 06:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

it may just be the mp3 ur trying to make a ringtone out of i had this issue the other day with a certain mp3 i tried 2 or 3 other random mp3s and it worked fine but when i went to the one that gave me problems it wouldnt save that one

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2