PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 07:36 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
quick links that work with mightyrom full force

does anyone have a .cab for more quick links that is totally compatible with mightyrom full force rom on my sprint htc touch pro 2. looking for 16 quick links atleast.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:43 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: quick links that work with mightyrom full force

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
does anyone have a .cab for more quick links that is totally compatible with mightyrom full force rom on my sprint htc touch pro 2. looking for 16 quick links atleast.
i used cookies with no problems.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:45 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff

what does cookies do. how does it look on my home page?
Old 05-12-2010, 07:49 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483
Old 05-12-2010, 07:51 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Below is a link for the writeup on what Co0kies is and how it works.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...98&postcount=4

Dangit, Darren.wlsn1 beat me to it lol. thanks

Old 05-12-2010, 07:51 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
does this work with mightyrom full force without any problems. will it make my phone slower.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:54 PM
acs tester

Quote:
does this work with mightyrom full force without any problems. will it make my phone slower.
i liked it or i would not have posted it. depends what options you use but it will slow things down a little but its worth it imo. vins rom has it cooked in and speed is not a issue.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
I am running FF and have Co0Kies installed without any problems, Honestly it makes the whole experience even better.

I would also recommend installing the CHT editor along with it. its just that much more customization.

Edit, lol I am just seconds behind Darren
Old 05-12-2010, 07:57 PM
acs tester

heres what you need.

few of the changes it makes on ff rom. you can move/add quicklinks and clocks, notifications ect.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.7.1.cab (425.9 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab CHTEditor.v1.7.1.0.CAB (1.04 MB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 05-12-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:58 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

[QUOTE=Wesley762;1748341]I am running FF and have Co0Kies installed without any problems, Honestly it makes the whole experience even better.

I would also recommend installing the CHT editor along with it. its just that much more customization.

Does it slow your phone down at all. Does it look better. And where do i get CoOkies and CHT editor from. preferably in cab form

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
mightyrom full force, quick links, tp2