PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 01:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul --> TP --> TP2 --> Transform --> Epic
Carrier: Sprint

tkjames is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Calls Won't Answer/Data Won't Automatically Disconnect

Okay, I know we can't use data and call at the same time so that's not my issue.

I've noticed that whenever I'm using data and get a phone call, I have enormous trouble answering the call. It's as if the data refuses to disconnect itself to allow the phone to answer. I've had this problem ONLY with data connected; otherwise the phone answers fine.

In the past with my TP I'd used Diamond Tweak to set a time to disconnect data, and learned that warped the phone answering. Thus I have the #777 cab/reg fix.

Just want to know if this is a standard problem/consequence of the phone itself, or can most people easily and immediately answer incoming calls when using data.

Thanks!

Check out The Stupid Random Stuff Store for - can you guess? - stupid random stuff...duh!!
Old 03-18-2010, 02:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Tectronus is keeping up the good workTectronus is keeping up the good work
Re: Calls Won't Answer/Data Won't Automatically Disconnect

That old fix might work for you... As for mine, i havent seen that problem yet and i have it set to time out also..
Old 05-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

60 Secs Data Disconnect Cab - causes call answer issues 0 I am using sttra's version.
When ever a call comes in at the same time data is connected, I cannot connect to the caller.
the cab works as intended but has the bad call answer side effect.

Can some1 point to a cab that has not exhibited this nasty side effect?
Old 05-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

napdawg is a n00b

I'm having a very similar problem..did the reg fix solve this for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkjames View Post
Okay, I know we can't use data and call at the same time so that's not my issue.

I've noticed that whenever I'm using data and get a phone call, I have enormous trouble answering the call. It's as if the data refuses to disconnect itself to allow the phone to answer. I've had this problem ONLY with data connected; otherwise the phone answers fine.

In the past with my TP I'd used Diamond Tweak to set a time to disconnect data, and learned that warped the phone answering. Thus I have the #777 cab/reg fix.

Just want to know if this is a standard problem/consequence of the phone itself, or can most people easily and immediately answer incoming calls when using data.

Thanks!
Old 05-08-2010, 11:44 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey guys ive got what you all have been looking for! the problem with answering calls is definitely due to the auto disconnect cabs you are talking about... i tried everything to get auto disconnect and it always caused the laggy dialer problem... the following cab is the ONLY thing that worked for me, i just found it last nite so here it goes...

dont forget to hit thanks

also, this will not fix the laggy dialer problem if you already have it, you will have to do a reg edit to fix it. install the .reg file to fix this... this .reg file is directly from my stock sprint 6.5 rom... there is a reg entry named "SuspendResume" and if you change that (exactly what those cabs change) you get that nasty dialer lag...
Attached Files
File Type: cab WMLongLife-0.66-0302.cab (682.7 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: reg Puff601's Settings.reg (762 Bytes, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by puff601; 05-08-2010 at 11:52 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2