PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 12:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ColD210 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How do I remove Weather App form Home?

I recvently installed the 6.5 upgrade AND LOVE IT.Have had no problems till recently I decided to "Set My location on the Weather" and now I got this anoyying sun and moon on my home screen which interupts with my 16 quick link screen*( I am unable to push like 3 quick links).

I saw your huge thread with tweaks and saw"Remove Weather animations" But it did nothing.

Is there a cab to take the weather OFF HOME PAGE/Or at least to get back to before I ebtered my weather location.

Thanks
ColD

Last edited by ColD210; 05-04-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:39 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: How do I remove Weather App form Home?

Co0kies Home Tab with CTH editor will.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=109863
Old 05-04-2010, 12:53 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ColD210 is a n00b

Is there somthing I can use with out usinf Cookies home tab?Don't need all that just the weather removed form homepage.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ColD210 is a n00b

So Nothing?
Old 05-04-2010, 01:39 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

turn off sense or use cht. that's the only way, i have cht on my hd2 but not on my tp2, and the sun sits right on my little girls' face! looks like cht will be going on the tp2!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:32 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

op this cab is lite and will add 16 quicklinks and you can choose"static" as weather wallpaper and that will kill animation if that helps.
Attached Files
File Type: cab R6_Landscape 16 Links.cab (1.11 MB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ColD210 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
op this cab is lite and will add 16 quicklinks and you can choose"static" as weather wallpaper and that will kill animation if that helps.
I already have a cab which put the call history tab and 16 links on it...can I still use this one?
Old 05-04-2010, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

furrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to furrelkt

I agree with colD210... is there nothing that will REMOVE the weather completely...after enabling the weather. the No Animations cab will only remove the "animations" that come across the screen...not the whole weather being displayed on the home screen. The OP and myself would like to know if there is a reg edit or something that will completely remove the weather...from the home screen, just like BEFORE being enabled. ..correct me if i am wrong OP, that's what i am thinking you want from this post... correct? I know i have asked this before and still didn't get an answer about it and I would like to know. Thanks guys/gals. TY darren.. i am trying the cab now and will report back.

ROM: Fresh
Rooted/NAND
Don't forget to give
Old 05-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

the question has been answered already. im pretty sure cht is the only way to completly remove it.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ColD210 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrelkt View Post
I agree with colD210... is there nothing that will REMOVE the weather completely...after enabling the weather. the No Animations cab will only remove the "animations" that come across the screen...not the whole weather being displayed on the home screen. The OP and myself would like to know if there is a reg edit or something that will completely remove the weather...from the home screen, just like BEFORE being enabled. ..correct me if i am wrong OP, that's what i am thinking you want from this post... correct? I know i have asked this before and still didn't get an answer about it and I would like to know. Thanks guys/gals. TY darren.. i am trying the cab now and will report back.

Yes sure...Man i wish i never set location on weather

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2