PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   How do I remove Weather App form Home? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=120081)

ColD210 05-04-2010 12:35 AM

How do I remove Weather App form Home?

I recvently installed the 6.5 upgrade AND LOVE IT.Have had no problems till recently I decided to "Set My location on the Weather" and now I got this anoyying sun and moon on my home screen which interupts with my 16 quick link screen*( I am unable to push like 3 quick links).

I saw your huge thread with tweaks and saw"Remove Weather animations" But it did nothing.

Is there a cab to take the weather OFF HOME PAGE/Or at least to get back to before I ebtered my weather location.

Thanks
ColD

Wesley762 05-04-2010 12:39 AM

Re: How do I remove Weather App form Home?

Co0kies Home Tab with CTH editor will.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=109863

ColD210 05-04-2010 12:53 AM

Is there somthing I can use with out usinf Cookies home tab?Don't need all that just the weather removed form homepage.

ColD210 05-04-2010 01:36 PM

So Nothing?

Dr.8820 05-04-2010 01:39 PM

turn off sense or use cht. that's the only way, i have cht on my hd2 but not on my tp2, and the sun sits right on my little girls' face! looks like cht will be going on the tp2!

darren.wlsn1 05-04-2010 02:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
op this cab is lite and will add 16 quicklinks and you can choose"static" as weather wallpaper and that will kill animation if that helps.

ColD210 05-04-2010 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 1734570)
op this cab is lite and will add 16 quicklinks and you can choose"static" as weather wallpaper and that will kill animation if that helps.

I already have a cab which put the call history tab and 16 links on it...can I still use this one?

furrelkt 05-04-2010 03:04 PM

I agree with colD210... is there nothing that will REMOVE the weather completely...after enabling the weather. the No Animations cab will only remove the "animations" that come across the screen...not the whole weather being displayed on the home screen. The OP and myself would like to know if there is a reg edit or something that will completely remove the weather...from the home screen, just like BEFORE being enabled. ..correct me if i am wrong OP, that's what i am thinking you want from this post... correct? I know i have asked this before and still didn't get an answer about it and I would like to know. Thanks guys/gals. :-) TY darren.. i am trying the cab now and will report back.

redd214 05-04-2010 03:43 PM

the question has been answered already. im pretty sure cht is the only way to completly remove it.

ColD210 05-04-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by furrelkt (Post 1734629)
I agree with colD210... is there nothing that will REMOVE the weather completely...after enabling the weather. the No Animations cab will only remove the "animations" that come across the screen...not the whole weather being displayed on the home screen. The OP and myself would like to know if there is a reg edit or something that will completely remove the weather...from the home screen, just like BEFORE being enabled. ..correct me if i am wrong OP, that's what i am thinking you want from this post... correct? I know i have asked this before and still didn't get an answer about it and I would like to know. Thanks guys/gals. :-) TY darren.. i am trying the cab now and will report back.

Yes sure...Man i wish i never set location on weather