PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro-2/)
-   -   Alarm not working (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro-2/120010-alarm-not-working.html)

stas333 05-03-2010 01:44 PM

Alarm not working
 
so i got a replacement phone a few weeks ago. but about a week ago i noticed that my alarm is not going off. so i tried a different time, same thing. then i restarted the phone and tried alarm again. it worked, but the next day it wasnt working again.
any ideas on what the problem might be?
thanx

stas333 05-03-2010 04:14 PM

Re: Alarm not working
 
anyone?

danny6514 05-04-2010 03:16 AM

Re: Alarm not working
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stas333 (Post 1732413)
so i got a replacement phone a few weeks ago. but about a week ago i noticed that my alarm is not going off. so i tried a different time, same thing. then i restarted the phone and tried alarm again. it worked, but the next day it wasnt working again.
any ideas on what the problem might be?
thanx

Start --> Settings --> Clock & Alarms --> "Alarm" tab --> Are the days you want in gray? and most of all is the alarm even ticked?

Another case might be that you set your volume to silent at the time of the event. Browse to the "More" tab in Clock & Alarms and make sure "Sound alarms even when the device is set to silent or vibrate" is ticked.

stas333 05-04-2010 11:06 AM

Re: Alarm not working
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danny6514 (Post 1733733)
Start --> Settings --> Clock & Alarms --> "Alarm" tab --> Are the days you want in gray? and most of all is the alarm even ticked?

Another case might be that you set your volume to silent at the time of the event. Browse to the "More" tab in Clock & Alarms and make sure "Sound alarms even when the device is set to silent or vibrate" is ticked.

none of those is not an isssue

boredandtattooed 05-04-2010 12:32 PM

Re: Alarm not working
 
are you using cookie home tab and CHTE??? if so, try going in and setting your alarm application.. in v1.7.1.1, open up CHTE>applications>alarms...

stas333 05-04-2010 04:59 PM

Re: Alarm not working
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by boredandtattooed (Post 1734176)
are you using cookie home tab and CHTE??? if so, try going in and setting your alarm application.. in v1.7.1.1, open up CHTE>applications>alarms...

i am using the alarm clock that is on the home screen of the phone


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0