PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 11:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Sprint

SmOoThEm is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TP2Users.com

Hello everyone, i don't really post much but i have been around these forums for years. I download all kinds of ROMs and cab files most from hosts like megashare and rapidshare with download wait timers and such. i see the lack of a unified download system as a problem and would like to put forth a donation of this web space to provide everyone with a central download source. Currently I created a simple web site with a file manager to store any legal tp2 files you wish to upload which is also accessible from the phone itself to ease in quick cab file installation. As of now anyone can create folders and upload files, and will remain that way unless any problems arise. If anyone has something they would like to contribute feature wise to the web site or want to be a mod, you can contact me at smoothem@gmail.com The files are located at http://tp2users.com/filemanager/

Please leave comments below, and if this post helps you remember to thank yourselves for the inspiration to make a web site dedicated to hosting your wonderful user generated content that i have become infatuated with over the years!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: VZW

Guero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuff
Re: TP2Users.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmOoThEm View Post
Hello everyone, i don't really post much but i have been around these forums for years. I download all kinds of ROMs and cab files most from hosts like megashare and rapidshare with download wait timers and such. i see the lack of a unified download system as a problem and would like to put forth a donation of this web space to provide everyone with a central download source. Currently I created a simple web site with a file manager to store any legal tp2 files you wish to upload which is also accessible from the phone itself to ease in quick cab file installation. As of now anyone can create folders and upload files, and will remain that way unless any problems arise. If anyone has something they would like to contribute feature wise to the web site or want to be a mod, you can contact me at smoothem@gmail.com The files are located at http://tp2users.com/filemanager/

Please leave comments below, and if this post helps you remember to thank yourselves for the inspiration to make a web site dedicated to hosting your wonderful user generated content that i have become infatuated with over the years!
You really shouldn't leave it open for others to edit your files. Check out directory 2, 3, and 4.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

SmOoThEm is just getting started
Re: TP2Users.com

Theres nothing wrong with it, you can only access the files though the filebrowser as the folder is not on the web I will have to make changes as needed, for now i will mod it the best i can. You cant delete any files put on there, but as you saw some people cant enjoy good things :-p

Last edited by SmOoThEm; 05-03-2010 at 01:16 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2