PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 w/Mighty ROM
Carrier: Verizon

KaliKilla is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Headphones and Speakerphone problems

Kind of a weird issue. I tried to search for the same problem but I didn't see it any where, so sorry if it is already up. I am at the airport and ready to do some traveling. I wanted to hook up my headphones and watch movies or listen to music. Unfortunately, the speaker phone is on when I plugged in my headphones. It will not go through the headphones by itself. Is this a defective device? I just got it as a replacement to my last one. Does anybody know?
My Favorite Toy:
Stag Model 1 AR15 =====
Old 05-02-2010, 01:28 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Headphones and Speakerphone problems

check to see if audiobooster lets you make changes that will show if headphones are even connecting cause booster wont work if headphones are not plugged in.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Audio booster worked.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

It shows the picture of the headphones up at the top. I am not running any custom roms either.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:40 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliKilla View Post
It shows the picture of the headphones up at the top. I am not running any custom roms either.
no custom taskbar? i tried to reproduce the problem but cant. try volume down then plug in headphones and some other combos like that maybe, its a weird problem i havent herd of.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I did a soft reset with the headphones plugged in and it works fine. Now I can blast my music without annoying other people. lol.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:43 PM
acs tester

Quote:
I did a soft reset with the headphones plugged in and it works fine. Now I can blast my music without annoying other people. lol.
probably a bad connection between the jack and ppc, glad you got it. travel on!
Old 05-02-2010, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Thanks for trying to help. I wonder if I should report this to Verizon and try and get another phone, again.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:14 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Thanks for trying to help. I wonder if I should report this to Verizon and try and get another phone, again.
never know, next one could be worse, stay put.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2