PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 04:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rigo is keeping up the good workrigo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
E-reader cab for sprint WM 6.5 sense 2.5?

does anybody know where to find a cab to install an ereader tab to my touch pro 2?

i allready have the standalone reader but i wanted to see if i could have a dedicated tab for it.

thanks

by the way i have allready search for about 1 hour and could not find anything but the stanalone application.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Re: E-reader cab for sprint WM 6.5 sense 2.5?

I think you have to use a version of sense with it built it. I know you can enable and disable tabs, but adding tabs is pretty tough.

Old 05-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
I think you have to use a version of sense with it built it. I know you can enable and disable tabs, but adding tabs is pretty tough.
nooooooooo... wow.. i really dont want to flash a custom rom..ro test:
Old 05-01-2010, 05:09 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=621365&page=4 good place to start... pretty sure you have to add those files in the folder to get the tab, otherwise its just the stand alone reader... the link has the documents tab stuff also...

for good measure http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=115514

**sorry if people beat me to it while i was waiting, took forever to upload for some reason**
Old 05-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=621365&page=4 good place to start... pretty sure you have to add those files in the folder to get the tab, otherwise its just the stand alone reader... the link has the documents tab stuff also...

for good measure http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=115514

**sorry if people beat me to it while i was waiting, took forever to upload for some reason**
thank you i will try it and see if it works
Old 05-01-2010, 08:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Just a heads up. I believe that if you install the tab version you will only get 20 books to show up but if you use the stand alone I believe it is unlimited number of books. I've been trying to find that answer how to get more books in the tab version without any luck.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Just a heads up. I believe that if you install the tab version you will only get 20 books to show up but if you use the stand alone I believe it is unlimited number of books. I've been trying to find that answer how to get more books in the tab version without any luck.
thank you.. but i havent been able to get the tab in there... so if anybody knows an easier way i would appreciated for sizzle
Old 05-02-2010, 10:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

highly recommend that you use a custom rom with it built in. You will see better speed and less glitches if you use something that a lot of people are working on and giving feedback to and the chief is pretty knowledgable. I use the NRG roms with cookie built in and have been very satisfied. the rom works smoother and faster than the stock rom with all the extras. good luck.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2