PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 04:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1
Carrier: Sprint

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help need on removing software from kitchen

I need some advice. I'm trying to remove a few stuff I don't need off of WM6.5 2.1 Silence 12 Rom Kitchen. I was successful removing many things so far, but ran into so problems trying to remove Internet Explorer & the Titanium UI(but keep the honeycomb menu) Any help will be appreciated. Thanks MIke
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:30 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Help need on removing software from kitchen

From My understanding you need to leave Internet Explorer in, as far as Titanium, I believe the files are Bronze, Bronzing and Chome. someone correct me if I am wrong.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1
Threadstarter

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So if I remove these three I'll still have the Honeycomb start menu RIGHT?? But the problem is I only have Bronze and Chrome, NO bronzing
Thanks for helping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
From My understanding you need to leave Internet Explorer in, as far as Titanium, I believe the files are Bronze, Bronzing and Chome. someone correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited by pimpol10; 04-30-2010 at 05:39 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:42 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post
So if I remove these three I'll still have the Honeycomb start menu RIGHT?? But the problem is I only have Bronze and Chrome, NO bronzing
Thanks for helping
I believe that it will not remove the Honeycomb but not 100% sure. Bronze and Chome hold the files for Titanium, I have always removed them from any ROM I have personally done.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2