PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 01:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Set view texts to unlimted

How do i increase the number of texts to show on the htc messaging and wm messaging? I dont want to have to hit older or newer to see texts from the pasts and present. Preferably infinite from the first text received to the most recent. Now around 5 texts or so I have to hit the older button.

On the stock sprint 6.1 rom they had it for the HTC messaging but not the WM messaging. I would like it for both!

I would rather have it in a cab so when I H.R I dont have to go into the registry every time!

i will thanks to all who help!

thank you,

Old 04-28-2010, 10:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Set view texts to unlimted

Somebody must have the solution for this!

Old 04-30-2010, 11:45 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Anyone?
Old 04-30-2010, 12:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

The reason it doesn't show you all of them is because on a slower device like the TP2 if you have 50 or a 100 or say 1000's of total texts it could take it anywhere from a minute to hours lol to open your text messaging.. I mean it only shows you a few and still takes a couple extra seconds to open and that alone makes it seem kinda "laggy" so this was done for a reason and I can't imagine there is a useful way to get what you want with this device unfortunately...

And personally I have between 100 and 300 personal and work texts daily and always erase all my texts each night just to keep it as quick as possible so I can pretend this device isn't horribly outdated yet...

Last edited by lilflip21; 04-30-2010 at 12:38 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2