PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 07:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2 6.5 stock: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

i installed a taskbar last night & a 1% battery cab ... problem is now my notification manager has disappeared .. i searched briefly to only find threads with ppl looking to disable it or threads claiming to be able to disable it. nothing on restoring it. anyone know the answer ?
Old 04-28-2010, 09:26 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: notification manager

I installed 1% battery and this taskbar and it works fine. Its the only one that works with Stock 6.5 and 1% that I found as of last week.
Attached Files
File Type: cab PurianS Tsowen Modded Taskbar.cab (1.41 MB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dallas contractor; 04-28-2010 at 09:30 AM.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:35 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2 6.5 stock: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

lucky u lol .. which 1 is it that you used ? i dont know actually if it was my taskbar or 1% .. mine was a .cab named TP2-Batt ... 6.5 stock users say it worked fine & didnt speak of any downsides that i read unless i overlooked it.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

come to find out after having some time to tinker . . . it was the particular taskbar not the 1% cab which sux cuz it was a really cool taskbar.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:35 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

i gotta bring this 1 back to life. does any1 know how to get the htc notification manager ? sum taskbars its fine but these gadget 1z it disappears. i like the gadget style taskbars but prefer the notification manager like it was prior to install
Old 05-12-2010, 02:57 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

I'm using a Gadgetfreak taskbar and notifications work great. I'm using 6.1 though. Maybe it has to do with the rom you are running.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

sprint stock 6.5

Last edited by dumpringz; 05-12-2010 at 06:57 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Have you tried Dark Ninja from over at XDA's taskbars?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=639842

And

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=626188

Old 05-12-2010, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

See how the following works for ya. Does the trick for me

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2354
Old 05-12-2010, 08:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2 6.5 stock: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/870; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

dark ninja has cool looking taskbars but they are to tiny

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2