PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 05:12 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Morphgear 2.4.0.9 and Smartgear

When using morphgear what are the best setting to use for best video game playback??? and when using smartgear why does some of the snes games that work in morphgear not work??? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 10-01-2009, 05:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mountainwampus is keeping up the good workmountainwampus is keeping up the good workmountainwampus is keeping up the good work
Re: Morphgear 2.4.0.9 and Smartgear

I'm not sure about morphgear, but Smartgear doesn't support SNES. I know it's included as a "system", but it's just for show. NES,Genesis,Gameboy and Turbo Graphix 16 works perfect on Smartgear.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:33 PM
Young-E
Threadstarter

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwampus View Post
I'm not sure about morphgear, but Smartgear doesn't support SNES. I know it's included as a "system", but it's just for show. NES,Genesis,Gameboy and Turbo Graphix 16 works perfect on Smartgear.
Thats not true because some of my snes games work on smartgear just not all of them, so maybe it doesn't fully support it
Old 10-01-2009, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mountainwampus is keeping up the good workmountainwampus is keeping up the good workmountainwampus is keeping up the good work

That's good that some work. I think its a work in progress. Next version will probably fully support all games. The bitbank website said he was working on it.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:53 PM
Young-E
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwampus View Post
That's good that some work. I think its a work in progress. Next version will probably fully support all games. The bitbank website said he was working on it.
It's a wonderful emulator and as you stated above all the others systems work wonderful. i hope it does fully support SNES because morph gear kinda sucks and you can't program the keys. Well you can but it will take you forever lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:10 PM
WTF
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

WTF is a n00b

How well are the emulators running on the Tp2s. This was one of the things I was looking forward to instead of the poor performance from Tp1...Does it just come down to the ram?
Old 10-01-2009, 06:11 PM
Young-E
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How well are the emulators running on the Tp2s. This was one of the things I was looking forward to instead of the poor performance from Tp1...Does it just come down to the ram?
the emulators work great hands down. I was shocked
Old 10-01-2009, 06:17 PM
WTF
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

WTF is a n00b

This is very good to hear...ill be happy to play some pokemon...lulz
Old 10-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible!
Carrier: VZW

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff

does smartgear fill up the whole screen, and are you able to map multiple hardkeys to a single button: like lets say i wanted right and left actions to be mapped to right and left directional keys and green and red front buttons...possible?
Old 10-01-2009, 08:02 PM
Young-E
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
does smartgear fill up the whole screen, and are you able to map multiple hardkeys to a single button: like lets say i wanted right and left actions to be mapped to right and left directional keys and green and red front buttons...possible?
Yes it fills up the whole screen you just have to adjust it in settings. I use my keyboard and you are able to map all of them. Haven't tired the front buttons but im sure it works. I will check and get back to you
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2