PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

JHComputerGuy is keeping up the good workJHComputerGuy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation **BLACK HOLE 4 ANYTHING: WM 6-7, Android, sense, opinions, general gripes, off topic*

Ok, we all (most of us) know that WM7 will not work on our TP2. But I have noticed on a lot of threads asking if WM7 will work or not work on the TP2 and in other threads, people tend to go off subject and give their opinions about what they like and dislike about WM7 and even WM6. Then some don't agree and retaliate back and people go back and forth, totally straying from whatever the main subject was of the thread to begin with.

So I decided to start this thread. I challenge everyone, if you are reading a thread and someone gives their opinion, gripes or bashing about anything that strays away from the subject or if you want to respond to their remarks, remember this thread and reference it. Come here and state ANY opinions, gripes, bashing, etc. so other threads can stay on subject and people don't have to read through pages and pages of opinions and bickering in order to find one answer to a question.

State your OPINIONS, GRIPES, ETC. here. State anything you want. I don't care if this thread goes off topic in any way. Better this thread goes off topic and leave the other informative threads on topic.

I stress an opinion is what you think of something and is not right or wrong so there should be no reason for bickering back and forth for stating what you think or believe.

I don't know if this post will go anywhere but I want to try to help people that really questions answered be able to get that by having a thread where opinions can be stated and free up other threads.

SO POST YOUR OPINIONS, GRIPES, ETC., HERE AND LET ALL THE OTHER POSTS STAY ON TOPIC. AND REMEMBER NO ONE SHOULD BE RIGHT OR WRONG IN AN OPINION, PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT.

__________________________________________________ _____

Please hit thanks if i have helped or you think this is a good idea.

Last edited by JHComputerGuy; 06-04-2010 at 11:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:57 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Re: ****DISCUSSION: WM 6, 6.1, 6.5, 6.5.x, 7 opinions, KEEP OTHER THREADS ON SUBJECT*

I like cheese! (to go with all the wine about to flow in here)

Last edited by nrfitchett4; 04-27-2010 at 03:46 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:21 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Windows Phone 7 will not work on the Touch Pro 2. I think this has been asked and answered many times. The only way it might work is if someone took the WP7 os and de-tuned it so it would work with slower hardware.
Good Luck with that!
Old 04-27-2010, 03:26 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: ****DISCUSSION: WM 6, 6.1, 6.5, 6.5.x, 7 opinions, KEEP OTHER THREADS ON SUBJECT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
I like cheese!
why even post

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)
Windows Phone 7 will not work on the Touch Pro 2. I think this has been asked and answered many times. The only way it might work is if someone took the WP7 os and de-tuned it so it would work with slower hardware.
Good Luck with that!
+1 wp7 is nasty looking anyhow
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:36 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Yeah, from what I've seen so far it looks fugly!
Old 04-27-2010, 03:47 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
why even post

+1 wp7 is nasty looking anyhow

out of 16k posts, I'm sure you've never posted sarcasm!!!
Old 04-27-2010, 07:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible & HTC Touch Pro 2

QMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to QMeli907 Send a message via Yahoo to QMeli907

I'm rockin 6.5

I wish it was 6.5.x, but until Mighty comes out with it (maybe after his 2,000,000 views?) then I'll be content with my 6.5

Don't click me
Old 04-27-2010, 09:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHComputerGuy View Post
Ok, we all (most of us) know that WM7 will not work on our TP2. But I have noticed on a lot of threads asking if WM7 will work or not work on the TP2 and in other threads, people tend to go off subject and give their opinions about what they like and dislike about WM7 and even WM6. Then some don't agree and retaliate back and people go back and forth, totally straying from whatever the main subject was of the thread to begin with.

So I decided to start this thread. I challenge everyone, if you are reading a thread and someone gives their opinion about something that strays away from the subject or if you want to respond to their opinion, remember this thread and reference it. Come here and state opinions so other threads can stay on subject and people don't have to read through pages and pages of opinions and bickering in order to find one answer to a question.

State your OPINIONS here. I stress an opinion is what you think of something and is not right or wrong so there should be no reason for bickering back and forth for stating what you think or believe.

I don't know if this post will go anywhere but I want to try to help people that really questions answered be able to get that by having a thread where opinions can be stated and free up other threads.

SO POST YOUR OPINIONS HERE AND LET ALL THE OTHER POSTS STAY ON SUBJECT. AND REMEMBER NO ONE SHOULD BE RIGHT OR WRONG IN AN OPINION, PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT.
it will be hacked in even if it wont work well win phone 7 that is
Old 04-27-2010, 01:24 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
out of 16k posts, I'm sure you've never posted sarcasm!!!
if the op asks me not to i dont.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

Quote:
Originally Posted by QMeli907 View Post
I'm rockin 6.5

I wish it was 6.5.x, but until Mighty comes out with it (maybe after his 2,000,000 views?) then I'll be content with my 6.5

Mighty does. Impact. Look it up on his website in the projects section. It works awesome

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2