PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   **BLACK HOLE 4 ANYTHING: WM 6-7, Android, sense, opinions, general gripes, off topic* (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=119324)

JHComputerGuy 04-26-2010 10:16 PM

**BLACK HOLE 4 ANYTHING: WM 6-7, Android, sense, opinions, general gripes, off topic*

Ok, we all (most of us) know that WM7 will not work on our TP2. But I have noticed on a lot of threads asking if WM7 will work or not work on the TP2 and in other threads, people tend to go off subject and give their opinions about what they like and dislike about WM7 and even WM6. Then some don't agree and retaliate back and people go back and forth, totally straying from whatever the main subject was of the thread to begin with.

So I decided to start this thread. I challenge everyone, if you are reading a thread and someone gives their opinion, gripes or bashing about anything that strays away from the subject or if you want to respond to their remarks, remember this thread and reference it. Come here and state ANY opinions, gripes, bashing, etc. so other threads can stay on subject and people don't have to read through pages and pages of opinions and bickering in order to find one answer to a question.

State your OPINIONS, GRIPES, ETC. here. State anything you want. I don't care if this thread goes off topic in any way. Better this thread goes off topic and leave the other informative threads on topic.

I stress an opinion is what you think of something and is not right or wrong so there should be no reason for bickering back and forth for stating what you think or believe.

I don't know if this post will go anywhere but I want to try to help people that really questions answered be able to get that by having a thread where opinions can be stated and free up other threads.

SO POST YOUR OPINIONS, GRIPES, ETC., HERE AND LET ALL THE OTHER POSTS STAY ON TOPIC. AND REMEMBER NO ONE SHOULD BE RIGHT OR WRONG IN AN OPINION, PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT.

__________________________________________________ _____

Please hit thanks if i have helped or you think this is a good idea.

nrfitchett4 04-27-2010 02:57 AM

Re: ****DISCUSSION: WM 6, 6.1, 6.5, 6.5.x, 7 opinions, KEEP OTHER THREADS ON SUBJECT*

I like cheese! (to go with all the wine about to flow in here)

horndoctor 04-27-2010 03:21 AM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Windows Phone 7 will not work on the Touch Pro 2. I think this has been asked and answered many times. The only way it might work is if someone took the WP7 os and de-tuned it so it would work with slower hardware.
Good Luck with that! ;)

darren.wlsn1 04-27-2010 03:26 AM

Re: ****DISCUSSION: WM 6, 6.1, 6.5, 6.5.x, 7 opinions, KEEP OTHER THREADS ON SUBJECT*

Quote:

Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 (Post 1721550)
I like cheese!

why even post

Quote:

Originally Posted by horndoctor (Post 1721570)
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)
Windows Phone 7 will not work on the Touch Pro 2. I think this has been asked and answered many times. The only way it might work is if someone took the WP7 os and de-tuned it so it would work with slower hardware.
Good Luck with that! ;)

+1 wp7 is nasty looking anyhow

horndoctor 04-27-2010 03:36 AM

Yeah, from what I've seen so far it looks fugly! :angry7:

nrfitchett4 04-27-2010 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 1721573)
why even post

+1 wp7 is nasty looking anyhow

out of 16k posts, I'm sure you've never posted sarcasm!!!

QMeli907 04-27-2010 07:00 AM

I'm rockin 6.5

I wish it was 6.5.x, but until Mighty comes out with it (maybe after his 2,000,000 views?) then I'll be content with my 6.5

ajac 04-27-2010 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JHComputerGuy (Post 1721135)
Ok, we all (most of us) know that WM7 will not work on our TP2. But I have noticed on a lot of threads asking if WM7 will work or not work on the TP2 and in other threads, people tend to go off subject and give their opinions about what they like and dislike about WM7 and even WM6. Then some don't agree and retaliate back and people go back and forth, totally straying from whatever the main subject was of the thread to begin with.

So I decided to start this thread. I challenge everyone, if you are reading a thread and someone gives their opinion about something that strays away from the subject or if you want to respond to their opinion, remember this thread and reference it. Come here and state opinions so other threads can stay on subject and people don't have to read through pages and pages of opinions and bickering in order to find one answer to a question.

State your OPINIONS here. I stress an opinion is what you think of something and is not right or wrong so there should be no reason for bickering back and forth for stating what you think or believe.

I don't know if this post will go anywhere but I want to try to help people that really questions answered be able to get that by having a thread where opinions can be stated and free up other threads.

SO POST YOUR OPINIONS HERE AND LET ALL THE OTHER POSTS STAY ON SUBJECT. AND REMEMBER NO ONE SHOULD BE RIGHT OR WRONG IN AN OPINION, PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT.

it will be hacked in even if it wont work well win phone 7 that is

darren.wlsn1 04-27-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 (Post 1721588)
out of 16k posts, I'm sure you've never posted sarcasm!!!

if the op asks me not to i dont.

champ052005 04-27-2010 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QMeli907 (Post 1721644)
I'm rockin 6.5

I wish it was 6.5.x, but until Mighty comes out with it (maybe after his 2,000,000 views?) then I'll be content with my 6.5

Mighty does. Impact. Look it up on his website in the projects section. It works awesome