PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 03:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

halo9909 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
slow text messaging

I do not know why but my text messages have been running super slow it was quick before and i restarted the phone twice and it still is what is the problem?
Old 04-24-2010, 04:11 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Re: slow text messaging

are there a lot of them? by a lot i mean a few hundred.
Old 04-24-2010, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

halo9909 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
are there a lot of them? by a lot i mean a few hundred.
theres like 900 in the inbox but i hd like 3k there before and no problem
Old 04-24-2010, 04:44 PM

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

id blame that. y not delete them and see if it helps. you can sync them with my phone first if you dont want to loose them.
Old 04-24-2010, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

halo9909 is a n00b

Quote:
id blame that. y not delete them and see if it helps. you can sync them with my phone first if you dont want to loose them.
i am currently using the microsoft myphone and am unsure how that exactly works
if i hard reset the phone and then run it what will happen? will it download all the tx message that Microsoft myphone has or?
Old 04-24-2010, 05:02 PM

i think you can opt what you want to sync back top the phone. you can also view all the texts online at the myphone website.
Old 04-24-2010, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

halo9909 is a n00b

Quote:
i think you can opt what you want to sync back top the phone. you can also view all the texts online at the myphone website.
but can it be redownloaded back to the phone?
Old 04-24-2010, 05:20 PM

yes. thats the whole point of the service. to be able to put your synced info back on the phone. wether it be contacts, texts, whatever. or if you dont trust the microso9ft "cloud", you can use spb or sprite backup. they are not freeware though.
Old 04-24-2010, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

halo9909 is a n00b

Quote:
yes. thats the whole point of the service. to be able to put your synced info back on the phone. wether it be contacts, texts, whatever. or if you dont trust the microso9ft "cloud", you can use spb or sprite backup. they are not freeware though.
i tried like spritebackup
but they screwd up the txt messages or take forever and the chat style is messed up
Old 04-24-2010, 05:37 PM

myphone works about as flawless as you could expect. not including user error.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2