PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 03:35 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Siedio is Junk! & Telus warranty experience

So I had my seidio innocase and screen protector on my TP2.

Dropped it last night like 2 feet and the screen is cracked. It's still useable just have a couple of diagonal cracks from the top left corner on a 45 degree diagonal.

I'm going to try and grease a new phone out of telus but I doubt they cover cracked screens under warranty. I could always brick it, but they may think that happened because I dropped it. Anyone know what I can expect out of telus on this one.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:51 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Re: Siedio is Junk! & Telus warranty experience

im sorry to hear that briggs. im totally unfamiliar with telus, being from the states, but ive been with a cracked screen twice. (well, me once and mt gf once.) shes not as smooth, and took her tp in and they charged her 119 bux to replace it right there on the spot. not through insurance or anything. i took mine in a few months later, and the refered me to file an insurance claim, witch turned in to a slightly different claim(not mentioning the cracked screen) and since it was "hardware related" i got sprint to reimburse the deductible. so theres my story, either way, good luck. hopefully if you do have to pay a bit you can get it reimbursed.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: sprint

cambury is a n00b

Telus is very reasonable...the only thing is having to pay shipping to them but otherwise customer service seems pretty intent on sending items back. I created a ticket off their website for the warranty from the cooling fan for my laptop. They didnt ask for any information!
Old 04-27-2010, 01:54 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers
Threadstarter

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

anyone know where I can get a replacement CDMA digitizer I keep finding GSM ones.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2