PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 07:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Consigliere is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Mail question on TP2 Winmo 6.5

Ok I did a bit of searching before asking, surprised not to see anyone else with this question..

The Mail on here has no option to save to storage card! And when I download mail attachments (pics) I can't figure out where the hell they are going to. So now my internal phone storage only has like 5MB to spare!

There has got to be a way to save mail attachments automatically to the storage card. Never had this problem on my TP with winmo 6.1, only since I switched over to the TP2 with winmo 6.5 have I not been able to find out how to change the settings. I try to adjust them like before but somehow the option to save to storage card is no where to be found. I gotta be missing something here.. Someone help me out please! Thanks in advance!
Old 04-23-2010, 07:26 PM
Tree Trunk Killa
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

burtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to burtonsnow8
Re: Mail question on TP2 Winmo 6.5

there should be an option to save attachments to the storage card. Open up Windows Messaging and the associated e-mail account. Menu > Tools > Options. Click on associated e-mail account and there should be an option for attachments. If not there will be a tab labeled Storage in the options screen. Make sure the option to save to your SD card is selected.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consigliere View Post
Ok I did a bit of searching before asking, surprised not to see anyone else with this question..

The Mail on here has no option to save to storage card! And when I download mail attachments (pics) I can't figure out where the hell they are going to. So now my internal phone storage only has like 5MB to spare!

There has got to be a way to save mail attachments automatically to the storage card. Never had this problem on my TP with winmo 6.1, only since I switched over to the TP2 with winmo 6.5 have I not been able to find out how to change the settings. I try to adjust them like before but somehow the option to save to storage card is no where to be found. I gotta be missing something here.. Someone help me out please! Thanks in advance!
On your phone go to Inbox>Menu>(Scroll down)Tools>(Scroll down again)Options. Then near the bottom of the screen there are a few tabs, "Accounts" "Message" "Address" "Storage". Click on Storage then there is a box with a checkmark next to it that says "When available, use this storage card to store attachments". Check that box and click ok and it will start using your storage card for attachments.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Consigliere is a n00b

Ah thanks to the both of you! It's funny, I was always at the accounts > messages tab but never realized I could scroll down to options under "Go to".. There should be some lil arrows pointing downwards like there are on most drop down style menus lol..

The funny thing is the mail was already being stored on the storage card. I wonder how the hell I'm so low on storage memory on the phone. Ugh..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2