PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 09:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PocketShield -new version

Man, I love this app & a new version just came out that's awesome.

~John
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:46 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Re: PocketShield -new version

i got a coupon code, but i didnt want to start a new thread for it, so now that there is one, here it is... http://www.pocketshield.net/activate...coupon=2334594
Dear subscriber,

We are giving you a 33% discount coupon (you save $5.04) to activate our latest release of PocketShield version 3.3 with great new features!

What’s new?

- PIN lock for screen and keys locking
- New action screen and config options
- New swipe screen to unlock
- Agenda information on screen possible
- Sleep option (disable locking for an specified period of time)
- Enhanced notifications and notification booster
- Enhanced graphics
- New skinning capabilities (for new generation skins)
- Switch option for light/proximity use
- Improved proximity unlock behavior on TP2
- New option for light/proximity auto unlock “Only if no new notifications on screen”
- Auto activation after upgrading via Settings > ^ > Check for updates
- Overall improvements and fixed issues.

Download version 3.3

To access your coupon tap the url or paste it on your browser: http://www.pocketshield.net/activate...coupon=2334594
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

yea & the highly anticipated pin lock is here. only downfall is ya cant view the lock screen in landscape & so far i have to slide keyboard in then out to revert it
Old 04-21-2010, 10:11 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hooray, i see my mildly popular skin is still in use!
Old 04-22-2010, 12:40 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

meh. I pay for this and on a 6.5.5 rom I felt it messed up the upper task bar. I'd have to open and close the keyboard. It also doesn't really work in Landscape. But the biggest reason I stopped using it is b/c the auto unlock feature doesn't really work in my case. I feel it unlock when I press the power button. I thought the newly reintroduced light feature would have worked. But nope. sometimes the phone would unlock in my case(I was pressing the power button and waiting to see if the phone would vibrate on unlock...sure enough it did sometimes)
Old 04-22-2010, 01:03 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Had anyone else noticed the issues with using PocketShield with Sense 2.5? For me, when ever I went to PocketShield Settings while using 2.5, it would freeze or atleast not load the menus. This never happened on 2.1 ROMs but happened on several 2.5 ROMs so I figure it was a PS/2.5 compatability issue. Does this issue exist on the newest version?
Old 04-22-2010, 02:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en))

my taskbar does disappear but no1 cared to assist me in finding out why ... very frequently when i press power button to wake phone whatever screen i was on b4 lock appears over lockscreen & i actually have to use the swyping motion on that screen to unlock phone. i think i seen on that phorum that sense 2.5 & p.s. have issues together. i have other issues that many others havent experienced i wonder if its due to running p.s on 2.5
Old 04-22-2010, 07:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I am running an older NRG DUSK ROM with 6.5 & sense 2.5 & so far at least it is working perfectly for me.

I love how you can set how far you want to swipe to UL & how you can slide either up or down. I rarely have to swipe as I have it set to UL when detecting light & it doesn't need very much light to UL. The thing ULs so fast when detecting light I barely even see it at times & it doesn't seem to have any effect on battery life.

~John
Old 04-22-2010, 08:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

eyepoker is just getting started

anyone try the locking app s2u2? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=668415
Old 04-22-2010, 11:33 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyepoker View Post
For sure, though I greatly prefer pocketshield; it has a smaller memory footprint and I like the features much more, except for the inability to control the music player from the locked screen.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2