PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 11:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

BoostJunkieXL is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Sprint Music Store ???'s

I was just wondering if it's possible to tranfer all of the music I downloaded on my TP over to my TP2. I saved it all to my memory card when I originally downloaded it but none of it will play on the TP2. It recognizes that it is there but will not play.

Thanks for any and all help guys and gals!

~Willie
Old 04-21-2010, 12:16 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: Sprint Music Store ???'s

if you call sprint, they will reset it once.I learned a long time ago to never buy music from the sprint store, if you get a replacement, you can kiss all your music goodbye!
Old 04-21-2010, 04:23 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

if you sync it in, it will transfer the license over for you.. shoudl work..

also if you goto the digitallounge(if thats still around even) section online via sprints website, you can redownload your music 3 more times for free..
Old 04-21-2010, 06:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
if you sync it in, it will transfer the license over for you.. shoudl work..

also if you goto the digitallounge(if thats still around even) section online via sprints website, you can redownload your music 3 more times for free..
\The Touch Pro-Tp2 will not have a music link there to redownload. Only some of the other phones do example Instinct.
Also the license is the problem with moving any song.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

You need to connect your phone and connect via Activesync. Then open up Windows Media Player and go to the SYNC tab on the top right (I am using Windows 7). Find your device and locate your Music files and sync them to your computer. After you sync them, they should be in your Music folder on your computer (Mine went into a folder called "Unknown Artist") Now connect your TP2 and drag and drop your music files you wish to sync into the sync field and sync them. You should be good to go and the license should transfer over as stated above.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:34 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

hey hes right, it doesnt even show you Music as an option anymore in digital lounge for a TP2...

buy yeah follow the active sync method.. im still playing tracks i was downloading on my A940 and thats like 3 yrs old atleast now... the license tranfers with the track if you sync.. if you just pop the card into a new device and try it, its not gonna work
Old 04-21-2010, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

People......pay for music?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2