PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 02:57 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: NanoGroove not working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubigred View Post
Does anyone have a code or a .cab to get nanogroove for free?
asking tat around here will get ya banned.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

klimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubigred View Post
Hey guys I tried to use Nanogroove last night and for some reason I keep getting and error message.

I installed it to sd card and internal memory , both options did not work?

Whats going on ? Is it working for you guys? please help
Forget nanogroove. Found this free app that, IMO, is much better. SciLorsGrooveMobile: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=640954 or www.scilor.com/groovemobile.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

mjcole2003 is keeping up the good workmjcole2003 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
Working for me....just checked and listening now. There is a new version 1.0.5 at nanogroove.net
Nice. thanks. I was pissed off it wasnt working when i wanted to show a friend of mine. It works fine now. thanks again
Old 04-23-2010, 12:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

sl8763 is keeping up the good worksl8763 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by klimb22 View Post
Forget nanogroove. Found this free app that, IMO, is much better. SciLorsGrooveMobile: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=640954 or www.scilor.com/groovemobile.html
Doh! Wish I had known about this before last night when I bought NanoGroove. Oh well. Only $5, and well worth it. I'll keep your link in mind though in case NanoGroove ever stops working right.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul

emery is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to emery Send a message via MSN to emery Send a message via Yahoo to emery

How long did it take to get your unlock code after you purchased?
Old 04-27-2010, 10:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by emery View Post
How long did it take to get your unlock code after you purchased?
You get your code instantly, I did via email. Have used it for a while now and love it because you can actually keep the songs you download. The song you search for and select is automatically downloaded and automatically named "groovy" so simply rename the file (on your phone), tap and select groovy file and rename it to whatever you choose. place in your Music folder (either Device or Storage) and that's it.

New music for free non stop after you pay the very cheap one time $5 price. I have used and enjoyed all the other apps suggested within this forum and find nano to be my favorite simply because I get to keep what I listen too as it automatically downloads to your device.

Just to be clear I install Nanogroove to my storage card, and every song I download is automatically added to my ROOt folder in my storage card (main storage folder (not in a file)). Every time you select a new song to listen to and automatically download, the last one will be overwritten by the new one (unless you rename the file as stated before). Enjoy !

Last edited by Improve; 04-27-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

amcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Improve View Post
Y

Just to be clear I install Nanogroove to my storage card, and every song I download is automatically added to my ROOt folder in my storage card (main storage folder (not in a file)). Every time you select a new song to listen to and automatically download, the last one will be overwritten by the new one (unless you rename the file as stated before). Enjoy !

I want to point out, that even if you install nanoGroove to your Device memory, it will still place the "groovy.mp3" file in the root of your Storage Card.

Also, here's the location of the file that contains your nanoGroove code. If you use Sashimi for updates, simply add this info to your "filebackup.ini" and it will automatically save the registration info for you, so that when you restore after ROM update, it's already registered and ready to use.

Code:
[NanoGroove]
FileBackupDirMode=Auto
file1=\Application Data\nanoGroove\ng.cfg
No, I will not provide my ng.cfg file for anyone to use.. as previously stated, it's probalby device-ID specific... and, wouldn't provide it anyways, even if it was generic.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Verizon

thayer is becoming a great contributor

my code didn't come either. Just the paypal receipt. I'll keep you updated.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Verizon

thayer is becoming a great contributor

I emailed nanogroove and he goes "it was probably marked as junk, here is your code"

And he was right.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2