PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

msh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to msh441 Send a message via Yahoo to msh441
Added program tab, would like 4 icons in a row. Help, please?

So here's my situation:

I'm just about where I want to be with the "upgrade" to Verizon's 6.5. Working BG4All, thransparent flipping clock. Weather updating on any wallpaper page. Just about how I had it in 6.1. But here's my dillema:

I've unlocked the HTC Sense 2.1 programs tab (titled "My Applications"). This gives me a page equivalant to the stock "start" menu and placed the WinMo 6.5 honeycomb start menu back in it's place. I'm using the Awsome Start menu with my own folders added so the home screen start menu is now very nice and organized. What I would like to do is change the added Sense 2.1 "My Applications" tab from it's stock 3x10 set up to a 4x?? configuration. So 4 icons per row.

Before you say it, I've searched and searched. Pleanty out there to get the Windows 6.5 page into 4, 5 or 6 icons, and a couple for TD3D, but I've found nothing that works for the HTC programs page in Sense 2.1. Frustrating since I had this working with TF3D.

Can someone point me to a working cab or registry edit, please?
Old 01-21-2010, 11:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

msh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to msh441 Send a message via Yahoo to msh441
Re: Added program tab, would like 4 icons in a row. Help, please?

Since I finally found an answer, I wanted to pust a follow up here in case someone else was looking:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=539107

This link is for a .cab the gives 4 icons in a row in the HTC "My Applications" tab, as well as "All programs".

Works like a champ with Verizon's 6.1 + TF3D and 6.5 + Sense 2.1. Just remember to turn off TF3D or Sense prior to installing and start it back up once the .cab is installed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:15 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Thanks op for posted that link. I was looking for 4 row program tab in TF3D2 Sense2.1....
Old 05-04-2010, 11:18 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

either one of the first 2 work on 6.1 for 4row menu... 3rd(RUSCHIT) one is for 4row on 6.5..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2