PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Quickly Change Between Silent Vibrate Normal? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=118593)

chetqwerty 04-20-2010 02:13 AM

Quickly Change Between Silent Vibrate Normal?

Hi all,

Just switched from MS3 back to Touch Flo and am wondering if there are any simple little utilities to switch phone profiles from normal or ring to silent to vibrate. SPB had a simple icon that was on the home screen to easily swap profiles.

Pretty big hassle to have to drill so deep in the settings tab to have to switch.

On Mighty's latest by the way.

Thanks

krizz 04-20-2010 03:36 AM

Re: Quickly Change Between Silent Vibrate Normal?

1 Attachment(s)
this is what i use, its called vibra (switch).. after you install the cab you can just put a shortcut of the program on your home screen and run, it switches between vibrate and normal everytime you run the program

hope that helps

boredandtattooed 04-20-2010 03:48 AM

if you just wanna go to vibrate, was holding the end key down a big hassle?? lol

chetqwerty 04-20-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krizz (Post 1708442)
this is what i use, its called vibra (switch).. after you install the cab you can just put a shortcut of the program on your home screen and run, it switches between vibrate and normal everytime you run the program

hope that helps

Thanks bud ill give that a try, but how about silent?

Quote:

Originally Posted by boredandtattooed (Post 1708451)
if you just wanna go to vibrate, was holding the end key down a big hassle?? lol

ah my good man, i see you are a sprint user. us verizon users do not have that function, hold end key for us powers off.

up and down side buttons are mapped to other functions through keyboard config maybe ill just unmap those keys and use them.

haus 04-20-2010 11:52 AM

Tap one of the volume buttons on the side of the phone and press 'silent', 'vibrate', or tap the volume indicator where you want. That's how I do it.

Edit: I'm on stock 6.5 though.

chetqwerty 04-20-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chetqwerty (Post 1708882)

"up and down side buttons are mapped to other functions through keyboard config maybe ill just unmap those keys and use them."

Quote:

Originally Posted by haus (Post 1708887)
Tap one of the volume buttons on the side of the phone and press 'silent', 'vibrate', or tap the volume indicator where you want. That's how I do it.

Edit: I'm on stock 6.5 though.

:drunken: haha! thanks though, up and down buttons was kinda vague your right they are volume control buttons, i forget cause i wasn't using them for that.

haus 04-20-2010 06:56 PM

LOL sorry, didn't catch that at all. :)

That keyboard config is so awesome, I'm sure if you're creative you could map something else to a vol control key (you only really need one to bring up the on-screen menu).

Boushh 04-20-2010 07:48 PM

Start -> Settings -> Personal -> Buttons -> Long Press End Key (Tab)

change to Automatically execute the selected activity -> Set Vibrate Ringer