PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 04:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE
Carrier: Sprint

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313
Re: sprint touch pro 2 reduced in price!?

On Sprints side, its classified as a sale. Speaking with our HTC rep, it's the new price....soo uhh yeah, who knows
Old 04-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6850

ls3mach is keeping up the good workls3mach is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7excursion View Post
Wonder if it will make a difference to anyone now with the evo coming. Its still $300 plus before the MIR and I dont see it listed at my local bestbuy.
I fail to have sympathy for people too poor to buy the latest and greatest who own a TP2. If their work isn't paying for it, including self employed people, then they really don't need it for work and have it for fun. If they cannot afford or justify the next "fun" device, I could care less. I earn enough money for my company that they buy whatever business device I decide I "need". I happen to handle our IT too, just a perk of being in my position, so I determine which devices "I/WE" will support.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
Have folks figured out ROM/patches so that the Sprint TP2 can use a US SIM (eg Tmo or ATT)? I refuse to buy a Sprint TP2 without that block removed...
yes and its not nice to thread hijack

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 04-18-2010, 07:35 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelord View Post
They are still being dumb...why not make it 150. with a 50 buck mail in rebate. Who else is selling this phone at that price. Its 99 every where else. Get ppl in and they may stay in with the new stuff coming in. My 2cents
unless youre at a third party dealer, verizon is the only one at that price (and not even right now, they have a promo going), both att and tmobile are at $200

ATT: http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-pho...sku=sku4030272

Tmobile: http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/...TC-Touch-Pro-2
Old 04-19-2010, 01:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

I am a 3rd party preferred retailer...tp2 is 199 (permanently to my knowledge) hero is down to 99. new prices that I received.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:41 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
I am a 3rd party preferred retailer...tp2 is 199 (permanently to my knowledge) hero is down to 99. new prices that I received.
what i was referring to was third parties for ATT and Tmobile since third party pricing doesn't necessarily line up with carrier pricing but i only felt like linking to and referencing the carrier's actual pages

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2