PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 12:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo
Carrier: Sprint

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: synced with Hotmail, contacts now deleted.

I have vista and the sync option screen look different than your pic.

Only suggestion I can give is to goto your pc's mobile device settings, and change what to sync, then see if it makes any difference.

GL.

Myn's 2.2 RLS3
Netarchy-toastmod-4.21-bfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal (More Aggressive Undervolting) //// Testing Ziggy471Kernel-EVO-update_signed-11052010-1609
Old 04-21-2010, 02:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

jj14x is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
When I connect the phone to active sync it "Synchronized" but when I open up outlook 2007 none of the contacts from the phone are in outlook? any suggestions?

I synced the device up using Active Sync. however, the contacts are not showing in Outlook. Here is a screen shot of active sync & Outlook. I need to know where the contacts are.

Thanks
On the screen print of outlook, on the left side top of the screen, you see the contacts & contacts in <your hotmail ID>
You can copy/paste from you outook contact list to your hotmail contact list - that "should" do it.
Hope that helps!
Old 04-21-2010, 03:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device
Threadstarter

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj14x View Post
On the screen print of outlook, on the left side top of the screen, you see the contacts & contacts in <your hotmail ID>
You can copy/paste from you outook contact list to your hotmail contact list - that "should" do it.
Hope that helps!
Thats exactly what I am trying to do, but as you can see from that screen shot Active Sync is saying everything is synchronized and then you look in Outlook and no contacts are under the Outlook contacts or the Hotmail contacts.

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 04-21-2010, 05:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

jj14x is just getting started

In the screen print, it shows the contents of your outlook's address book (and that is empty).
Can you try to go into the hotmail account (maybe using outlook itself) and see the contacts in the hotmail account? I'd expect that you should be able to see all the contacts there. If you do see them there, copy/paste the into your outlook's addressbook (that is currently empty)

Example: take a look at the attached screenprint - when I click on my hotmail ID, it shows the hotmail contacts on the right side - do you see your contacts if you do this? If so, you can copy/paste (not cut/paste - just as a precaution) them into your regular outlook address book, delete your hotmail acct association from your phone, sync your phone to your PC, and then, set up hotmail acct on your phone again (Just remember to not check the 'sync contacts' option this time)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg outlook.JPG (19.9 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2