PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 12:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

imaginethis1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
2.1 doesn't show programs tab?

so im using calkulin's kitchen and i'm having one major problem. every single time i try to make a 2.1 rom with a normal stock slider, it never seems to include the programs tab? is there something i'm missing here?

i'm wondering if anyone that has had successful 2.1 roms can show me all of the 2.1 things they had checked when making their rom.

thanks guys.

2.1 ROMS on TP2 FTW!! SPEED SPEED SPEED!!
Old 04-15-2010, 12:22 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Re: 2.1 doesn't show programs tab?

there is a cab fix for this. if you want it you can have it to either uncab it and cook it in, or just to use as an after flash item. ill post it if you want it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular
Threadstarter

imaginethis1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
there is a cab fix for this. if you want it you can have it to either uncab it and cook it in, or just to use as an after flash item. ill post it if you want it.
yessss please, thats the only thing missing for me. i'm still a little slow on the cooking cabs into the roms, but i'll surely install it after. thanks
Old 04-15-2010, 12:46 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

props to dharvey...
i like to link back to the original thread, but cant find it. the oldest dated back to 10-14-09 and was basicly one of these.
EDIT: this didnt work on the 6.5 rom im running right now with no programs tab. im sorry. it may be useless now. it was made for stock sprint 6.1 with the sprint manilla that had no programs tab. i think it was earlier than 2.5. sorry.
Attached Files
File Type: cab DHarvey HTC Programs Tab Fix.cab (19.6 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by austin420; 04-15-2010 at 12:51 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
2.1, manila, missing, programs, tab