PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 08:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1
Carrier: Sprint

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What's the best Custom Rom with WM6.5 and Sense 2.1 ONLY

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ON WM6.5/2.1 ONLY! I'm currently using the Silence 12 ROM and it's the best 6.5/2.1 out there in my opinion. I tried Mr X 2.1 and Mighty Final 2.1. But I think Silence is the fastest with Mr X being very closes. Any other good 6.5/2.1 ROMs. What do you guys think?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700 > Mogul > TP > TP2 > Ego 4G > Evo3D > Evo-ltE

PhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuff
Re: What's the best Custom Rom with WM6.5 and Sense 2.1 ONLY

Silence 12 ROM IMO is the best one out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
when i show my EVO to iphone users they go wow loook at the big screen
then i go watch this..
i can hold my phone anyway a want and calls dont drop..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

the last version of mighty rom i think its 2.10 with sense 2.1 was the best rom imo fast and stable no issues. I've been using that rom for months i only changed roms to his 2.5 just to see how 2.5 and i love it already for the simple fact that microsoft myphone backs up the peoples tab, your opera favorites and your facebook linked contacts.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anyone else??
Old 04-14-2010, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Keyone is just getting started

I agree with the last Mighty. I'm still using it and have no intention of upgrading to the latest due to 2.5 being a bigger memory hog (I don't like losing my web pages in Opera and chats in Palringo). I did update to the latest Sprint radio though.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Just wanted to let you no that I was using Mighty for a month or so and tried Silence 12 ROM, but hesitated to do so, do to the fact that it was an older ROM(outdated), but let me tell you. I do notice that it is a tad faster. Most noticeable when sliding the slider back and forth(less lag). Give it a try. What's there to lose. Only if Silence was stall around, to bad he went with an IPHONE, this ROM could have been so SICK!! Just my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyone View Post
I agree with the last Mighty. I'm still using it and have no intention of upgrading to the latest due to 2.5 being a bigger memory hog (I don't like losing my web pages in Opera and chats in Palringo). I did update to the latest Sprint radio though.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Have you tried Mr X 2.1? How does it compare? I do like it because it's the newest out of all 2.1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyscoAssassinx View Post
Silence 12 ROM IMO is the best one out there
Old 04-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700 > Mogul > TP > TP2 > Ego 4G > Evo3D > Evo-ltE

PhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuffPhyscoAssassinx knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post
Have you tried Mr X 2.1? How does it compare? I do like it because it's the newest out of all 2.1.
i actually found Mr X to be the next best thing, i like mighty but it seems like after a few weeks it starts to act up on me
Old 04-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I thought it was just me with Might Rom. It seem to lag a bit after a couple of days. I will only change my rom only if Mr X comes out with an update for 2.1. Thanks for the info
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyscoAssassinx View Post
i actually found Mr X to be the next best thing, i like mighty but it seems like after a few weeks it starts to act up on me
Old 04-14-2010, 10:53 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post
PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ON WM6.5/2.1 ONLY! I'm currently using the Silence 12 ROM and it's the best 6.5/2.1 out there in my opinion. I tried Mr X 2.1 and Mighty Final 2.1. But I think Silence is the fastest with Mr X being very closes. Any other good 6.5/2.1 ROMs. What do you guys think?
This may help you out
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=benchmarks

WM 6.5.5/M 2.1
Most RAM- Mighty ROM Love
Most ROM- Mighty ROM Love
SPB Benchmark- MalROM v1.5b6
Processor Benchmark- MalROM v1.5b6
Shortest Boot Time- Mighty ROM Love

WM 6.5.5/ M 2.5
Most RAM- Baseline 002 RC
Most ROM- Baseline 002 RC
SPB Benchmark- MalROM Beta v1.6
Processor Benchmark- Baseline 002 RC
Shortest Boot Time- Baseline 002 RC

WM 6.5/ M 2.1
Most RAM- CFAY 2.0 RTM
Most ROM- MalROM v1.5b6
SPB Benchmark- MalROM v1.5b6
Processor Benchmark- MalROM v1.5b6
Shortest Boot Time- Silence_12

WM 6.5/ M 2.5
Most RAM- Medium Hill 2.5
Most ROM- MR. X 2.5
SPB Benchmark- MR. X 2.5
Processor Benchmark- MR. X 2.5
Shortest Boot Time- Mighty ROM War

Titanium
Most RAM- Baseline001
Most ROM- JD's Clean 6.5
SPB Benchmark- MalROM 6.5
Processor Benchmark- MalROM 6.5
Shortest Boot Time- JD's Clean 6.5

*Not my work!! I copied and pasted for those too lazy to click. Enjoy!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2