PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

walter17 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unable to swipe through emails

I used to be able to swipe left or right to go forward or backwards in the email inbox. Now, that capability is gone. Any reasons why that would happen, and how to get that capability back would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:05 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Unable to swipe through emails

I thought the swipe was up and down not left to right... Left to right has always sent me to the next function of the pnone. Like right to left swipe takes me to texts... And then a left to right swipe will take me back to mail.
Try up and down. Down to up shows you the next message in your box and up to down the previous. However it will not go to the next message if you have none in your inbox. Click on inbox to see if you actually have any messages in there first.

p.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:17 PM
Tree Trunk Killa
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

burtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to burtonsnow8

I think he is talking about inside the WM message app. If you have multiple e-mails set up you can switch between emails by swiping left and right.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul --> HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

elcapitan154 is just getting started

It's most likely a bug in the MightyRom version you're using.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:18 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by burtonsnow8 View Post
I think he is talking about inside the WM message app. If you have multiple e-mails set up you can switch between emails by swiping left and right.
Gotit... Thanks Burt, for keeping me honest. lol.
Like with an open email message...

You want to make sure you have more than one email first of all. (not to offend you, we just can't see your screen from where we sit OP)

Secondly... Like el cap'n said... What ron are you using? Also, have you installed anything new since you started having this problem?

p.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Burt, you are correct. I'm talking about swiping within the inbox. You can view the previews of each email by swiping from right to left, which works fine, but once inside the an individual email message, the ability to swipe to the next one is null.

Azteca, not offended at all. I have five different email accounts with email messages in all of them. I'm using MightyRom 03212020. I've installed a number of different programs, so it's hard to tell exactly when the problem started. In addition to this problem, I can't send out new text messages; I can reply to a message that I've received, but if I try to select "New" in the Text message tab, the screen locks up, and selecting "OK" in the top right hand corner does nothing. I have to hit the "Start" button on the phone (next to the green call button), select Home, then use the Task Manager to close the Text Messaging program. Arrrggghhh!
Old 04-19-2010, 11:43 AM
Tree Trunk Killa
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

burtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPburtonsnow8 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to burtonsnow8

Do you have arcsofts MMS fix? It is gonna be hard to tell what exactly changed your settings, check which programs you installed that directly affect messaging first.

Last edited by burtonsnow8; 04-19-2010 at 11:52 AM.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Actually, I used to have it installed but took it off thinking that it was conflicting with another program.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I reinstalled the imnuts Verizon arcsoft MMS fix, did a soft reset, and no luck. I uninstalled it, installed the JooJooBee Arcsoft MMS for VZW fix, soft reset, and still no luck.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2