PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 01:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

gambit07 is keeping up the good workgambit07 is keeping up the good workgambit07 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Conduits Pocket Player WVGA Skins

Anybody know of a good finger friendly skin for pocket player? I like using it but the stock skin does not work well. I had one that was similar to the GTX theme but I hard reset a while back and forgot to move it off my phone first and I can no longer find it. Any help is appreciated!

Also, I've used this and it didn't work well either.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...in#post1304259
Old 04-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Conduits Pocket Player WVGA Skins

You can use any WMP skin with PocketPlayer and then customize it from the program settings. PocketPlayer doesn't seem to have a large amount of skins at all.

You could try a skin like this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=556270

I'm not sure about finger friendly skins, though. I have yet to see any
Old 04-11-2010, 01:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

gambit07 is keeping up the good workgambit07 is keeping up the good workgambit07 is keeping up the good work

Yeah I've tried a couple of the old winamp skins, didn't work very well. I can't believe I lost the last one I had! It worked really well
Old 04-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit07 View Post
Yeah I've tried a couple of the old winamp skins, didn't work very well. I can't believe I lost the last one I had! It worked really well
Try describing the skin, I'll see if I can dig it up for you.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Well it was similar in style to the GTX theme, same look except instead of white on black it was black on white I believe. Big finger friendly buttons for play, forward and back. I've been searching google up and down but I can't remember for the life of me where I found it. It was kind of similar to this one http://pocketnow.com/software-1/htc-...-skin-for-wvga
except the reversal of colors and for pocket player. Too bad we can't extract a .psz from that.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Retired Moderator

Dang it... I can't find anything sorry

I do have that skin you linked, though. I used it for a while. Its pretty nice actually (PocketPlayer allows you to show the playlist where the album art should go by pressing the triangle in the top-right). But its not finger friendly lol.

If I see anything, I'll let you know.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Thanks for trying! No problem, yeah I used it too but the forward and back buttons are hard to press so it doesn't work well in the car, which is why I decided against it. Anyway yeah if I find it again I'll let you know as well!
Old 04-11-2010, 02:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

HAH! I found it after a good amount of diligent searching.

And here's a link for the download, credit goes to reb3lzrr
http://reb3lzrr.com/downloads.php?ca...download_id=11
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Retired Moderator

I saw that skin when I was searching, but it didn't look finger friendly LOL!

Well good thing you found it, because I just passed right over it hahaha! Glad it worked out
Old 04-11-2010, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

haha, yeah it works better than any other skin I've used I would recommend you try it if you like pocket player, I'm gunna edit it to use blue coloring instead of the green as well

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2