PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

heartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Problems with Wunder radio on TP2

I was wondering if anyone else has had any problems with Wunder radio. Basically my issue is that when streaming radio stations it will start out fine and then it will begin to stutter during playback and won't stop unless I stop and restart the station. It does this on wifi and EV so the connection doesn't appear to be the issue. Also the stations when streamed on the computer work fine. Also they play fine with Wunder radio on The Touch pro. I am currently running the Xpress Dusk rom, however I have had the problem with the older Stock Sprint rom and with SsS's roms as well. Haven't tried any others. Any ideas for fixes? Also I have tried the newest wunder radio and a scaled back to one I used to use on the TP1 both have the same issue.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 2.3.3
Carrier: Metro pcs

montecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmontecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmontecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Problems with Wunder radio on TP2

WunderRadio stopped working on my TP2 last week. I used to always stream CNN at work. Now it gives me some playback error. Tried uninstalling and a fresh install. Still doesn't work. I didn't contact the company cause it I thought it was cause I am on Metro PCS... anyone else?
Old 04-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

might try disabling sense during playback. might be a memory issue.

Old 04-09-2010, 03:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: sprint

Erik123 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Erik123

Yes, i have been having lots of problems with wunder radio, and now it happens like all the time, it will just stop right in the middle of a song. Usually i am in the hot tub, and right when i am confortable, the damn thing stops working, i have to get out all soaking wet and have to restart this stupid thing. I am sooooo damn sick of programs half working for the TP2, seriously i will be looking into the new 4G phone when it comes out, along with this and countless number of other problems, this phone is starting to really piss the hell outa me!!!!!!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 03:15 PM
N00b

Erik123 is a n00b

BTW slacker radio does not work any better, after a few songs it also shuts off. you know this is the most expensive phone that sprint has to offer, cant we at least get a f'in radio, or a decent music player on this worthless piece of sh*t
Old 04-09-2010, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jrgolfpro is becoming a great contributor

I completely agree with you guys.... it's a complete F'n joke that you can't even listen to the GD radio on this phone let alone even be able to use online radio apps for it..... I can fricken remember when you could get FLIP phones that had an FM radio built into them but oh not on this device!
Old 04-09-2010, 10:33 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

pandora works great for me. i know it isn't pretty, but works perfectly.
also sxradio2 with my sirius acct works too.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

maybe it's not a phone issue but something else? everyone is quick to blame the phone, for the most part the phone has little to do with it.. most people these days want to turn their phone into a desktop computer !

have you tried disabling htc sense to see what the culprit is, could be something else affecting it?? if you have the same problem then it must be something else like one of your other 1000 apps jammed in the phone? not trying to be rude but seriously look in other parts of the phone before blaming htc/sprint because most problems are created by the phone user.

just because you have an expensive phone doesn't mean it can make coffee and cook dinner too.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:13 AM
N00b

Erik123 is a n00b

Excuse me Sebo? what the hell kind of statement is that....just becasue it is an expensive phone, it cant make you coffee......and are you telling me that i do not know how to use my phone, first of all i have verry few apps on this phone, and second a simple app like wunder or slacker should not have any problems when installed corectly. If i may recall all of the windows phones apear to be sluggish, and god for bid i would think that this phone would run a little smoother, my mistake. If there is adequate memory and the program is for TP2 then wtf. Also apears no other phone out there has soo many problems with instalation of software as the TP2 does!! So maybee it is the phone or the 6.5 rom i installed on it.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

coppertop24 is becoming a great contributor

yeah! F* this f'in phone! It works perfectly on everything Ive tried running on it (including Wunder radio) until I start trying to tweak it! Ive run stock roms, custom roms, CD-ROMs, and your moms rom, but still the same damn thing! It works until I start jacking around with it! Stupid POS, retarded a$$, expensive cool a$$ phone! Im gonna buy an iPhone so i dont have to make decisions for myself and i can finally fit in with the rest of the hipster sheeple that buy into advertising because it looks cool.

*edit: excuse my pointed sarcasm, just had to...you may only have 3 apps installed, but it only takes 1 to conflict with a program. I have at least a couple dozen apps on my TP2 running a custom rom and I am currently streaming a station via wunder radio as i am typing all of this on my phone. No stuttering, no buffering, no problems. working perfectly. These problems are rarely the hardware, 99% of the time its installed software conflicts or a result of something you did. OP, did you install anything before it stopped working? Don't be so quick to blame the phone.

Last edited by coppertop24; 04-10-2010 at 08:32 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2