PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 04:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

stasha is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint touch pro2 (stock rom6.5)arcsoft mms 5.2.12.xx

hi boys

i got my new sprint touch pro2 two days ago with the 6.5 on it and i notice that the mms is not threaded with the texts i get from people so i was wondering has anyone had made a threaded cab(mms and text together in same conversation) of the arcsoft version that came with the new 6.5 sprint stock rom? i think the new version is 5.2.12.65 but im not sure and if no one had made a threaded version of the arcsoft, can someone pls tell me or post the latest SPRINT arcsoft for TP2 that included threaded mms pls...

the latest i could find its stickfigure arcsoft mms 5.2.12.45 is this the latest or there is a newer one out there who ever can help me with this i wud love you for ever and thanks in advance muahzzzz
Old 04-02-2010, 08:19 AM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78
Re: Sprint touch pro2 (stock rom6.5)arcsoft mms 5.2.12.xx

Good luck. Haven't been able to find this since the new Sprint update. Its a tough one to find. You might want to add some question marks to the label though. It gives the impression right now that you have it.

Give some
Old 04-02-2010, 08:43 AM
tok
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stuff

I've attached the cab that I use for threaded MMS for Sprint. Credit goes to imnuts!

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stasha View Post
hi boys

i got my new sprint touch pro2 two days ago with the 6.5 on it and i notice that the mms is not threaded with the texts i get from people so i was wondering has anyone had made a threaded cab(mms and text together in same conversation) of the arcsoft version that came with the new 6.5 sprint stock rom? i think the new version is 5.2.12.65 but im not sure and if no one had made a threaded version of the arcsoft, can someone pls tell me or post the latest SPRINT arcsoft for TP2 that included threaded mms pls...

the latest i could find its stickfigure arcsoft mms 5.2.12.45 is this the latest or there is a newer one out there who ever can help me with this i wud love you for ever and thanks in advance muahzzzz
Dumb question here....with the stock 6.5 Sprint ROM, go to settings>menu>all settings>System>Text Messaging. Is it set to Threaded or Classic? Does threading not work? (I'm asking because I only get a few texts a day and usually don't save them. Right now I only have one conversation saved, but it appears to be threaded.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:08 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
Dumb question here....with the stock 6.5 Sprint ROM, go to settings>menu>all settings>System>Text Messaging. Is it set to Threaded or Classic? Does threading not work? (I'm asking because I only get a few texts a day and usually don't save them. Right now I only have one conversation saved, but it appears to be threaded.
it doesnt matter how that is set. it wont change mms to threaded. if your having a threaded text convo, and that person sends you a pic during, i wont show up in the thread. it comes through as a new thread. the op wants too combine the texts and pix in to one thread.
edit.... or at least in windows messaging. htc messaging seems to put them together somewhat.

Last edited by austin420; 04-02-2010 at 11:10 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

stasha is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
Good luck. Haven't been able to find this since the new Sprint update. Its a tough one to find. You might want to add some question marks to the label though. It gives the impression right now that you have it.

sorry for the false impression i thought that way i wud of had more people read thru it and maybe someone with an answer again my apologies
Old 04-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

stasha is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tok View Post
I've attached the cab that I use for threaded MMS for Sprint. Credit goes to imnuts!

thanks tok for the cab and to its creator so im guessing this its the latest around and no one has yet to make one for the new one that came with the 6.5 correct?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2