PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 07:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Return my camcorder

I noticed something else different about my TP2 that the original TP had. Where is the camcorder? First thing I notice is the flash is gone, now the camcorder, is there a cab that replaces it?

Old 03-30-2010, 07:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Return my camcorder

camcorder is still there, it is an icon on the camera settings screen.

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
camcorder is still there, it is an icon on the camera settings screen.

~John
In my TP there was 2 icons, one the camera and one the camcorder. In the TP2 there is only one. It never occured to be to tap on the camera icon to change it to camcorder!! Of course on the TP I always used a custom ROM, but so far I still have the stock on the TP2 and have seen no need to try the custom ones.

You have been thanked!!!
Old 03-30-2010, 09:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

swak is just getting started

you must be using 6.1? 6.5 has a camcorder icon
Old 03-30-2010, 01:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Well, no I do have 6.5, US Cellular had 6.5 when they relieced the TP2, my TP had 6.1. And when I hit camera on the home screen, there is no camcorder icon. But I began to thing of where there might be one. So I went into the tab config and put pack the picture cab. And yep, there is one there. Sorry for the confusion, but I normally uncheck the tabs I do not use.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

awenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Well, no I do have 6.5, US Cellular had 6.5 when they relieced the TP2, my TP had 6.1. And when I hit camera on the home screen, there is no camcorder icon. But I began to thing of where there might be one. So I went into the tab config and put pack the picture cab. And yep, there is one there. Sorry for the confusion, but I normally uncheck the tabs I do not use.

That is the only place I know to get to it. There is also an icon for it in the latest Sprint/MightyROMs. I've been meaning to try and steal it (assuming it's just a shortcut?) and stick it on IMPACT..
Old 03-30-2010, 02:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by awenthol View Post
That is the only place I know to get to it. There is also an icon for it in the latest Sprint/MightyROMs. I've been meaning to try and steal it (assuming it's just a shortcut?) and stick it on IMPACT..

When you open the camera (from the home tab) in the middle of the screen is a camera icon, press on that and a box opens and lets you go video.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

awenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
When you open the camera (from the home tab) in the middle of the screen is a camera icon, press on that and a box opens and lets you go video.
I'd like to have it (camcorder) mapped to a hard key...right now I have double tap of the mute button opening the camera. I'd like to set it up so triple tap will open the camcorder...
Old 03-30-2010, 09:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Here you go! Camcorder.lnk
Attached Files
File Type: zip Camcorder.zip (152 Bytes, 6 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2