PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 04:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated 6.5... Stuck in 1x during calls

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott8813 View Post
All I know is that my ancient ppc-6700 didn't even have wifi capability but I could still talk to someone on speakerphone while surfing the net.
You must be remembering it wrong, because talking and surfing isn't a limitation of the phone, but CDMA itself. Also, the 6700 did have WiFi
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:42 PM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
For such a large corporation, that seems almost like quite a moronic business decision to make to me. Why through out an option that would give their devices a better multitasking capability and at the same time from a business stand point, why would they deny themselves the ability to have you both using up your minutes and at the same time keep racking up the kb on your data plan??? That doesn't make sense at all to me, but then again if you have ever spoken with almost any sprint representative you are aware that your 4 year old sister could probably get a job there and have the same knowledge of what she's doing as everyone else. All I know is that my ancient ppc-6700 didn't even have wifi capability but I could still talk to someone on speakerphone while surfing the net.
Well if you had read my posted link above, it had to do with roaming agreements esp. with VZW & their chosen adaptation of EVDO.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE / Stock ICS 4.0.3
Carrier: The Now Network

fceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good work

Question,

Sometimes/most of the time after a call or text I get stuck in 1x, even if I have full bars.

So what I have to do is: go into airplane mode then turn off the airplane mode then it goes back to EVDO.

Is there a fix for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
"Hey did anyone hear about release of the Windows Mobile 6.5 update
for the Touch Pro 2 coming out tomorrow??!!
I just read at the top of this thread and wanted to share it with everyone"
Old 03-24-2010, 06:34 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
For such a large corporation, that seems almost like quite a moronic business decision to make to me. Why through out an option that would give their devices a better multitasking capability and at the same time from a business stand point, why would they deny themselves the ability to have you both using up your minutes and at the same time keep racking up the kb on your data plan??? That doesn't make sense at all to me, but then again if you have ever spoken with almost any sprint representative you are aware that your 4 year old sister could probably get a job there and have the same knowledge of what she's doing as everyone else. All I know is that my ancient ppc-6700 didn't even have wifi capability but I could still talk to someone on speakerphone while surfing the net.
the time is near, my friend, for this to happen. it's called EVO. As of now, sprint's 4g/wimax is only on certain parts of the the country. But once sprint's wimax rollout is complete, Sprint will be able to pound its chest and say at the same time, "hear ye, hear ye....talk & surf is now available for thy public to enjoy"

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2